Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

your opinions

General Chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
vincejonesiii  
22 Apr 2010 08:01 | Quote
United States
Licks: 1
ok... so i found out bottem screw hole on my guitar was stripped.... what do i do.... drill a new hole.... wasnt the first time i did it... had to do it on my old guitar ... but now its cool cus new strap locks are solid and hold up to guitar swings and stuff :D yay
vincejonesiii  
28 Apr 2010 07:44 | Quote
United States
DUDES>..... my freakin brother dropped something on my acoustic guitar... does any one know how to get dents out of an acoustic guitar?
Guitarslinger124  
28 Apr 2010 08:26 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
Sand it down and re-paint? Or fill the dent with some of that fake liquid wood or wood glue and sand it a bit to make it look more authentic... Then re-paint.
vincejonesiii  
29 Apr 2010 07:57 | Quote
United States
um.... my mom gave me some clear nail polish and that worked just fine but thanks dude
----------------------------------------------------------------------

... hey baby ... do the monkey with me...

in my opinion ozzfans new photo is awesome :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Guitarslinger124  
29 Apr 2010 08:46 | Quote
United States
*Shrug*. Whatever works.
vincejonesiii  
29 Apr 2010 12:28 | Quote
United States
so hows life in the hotbox GS?
Guitarslinger124  
29 Apr 2010 12:33 | Quote
United States
Well I am home on leave now. Spent last weekend with my soon-to-be parent in laws in Wolfsburg, Germany. Now I am in Mainz, spent the last couple days walking along the river, BBQing and chilling with my Fiancee` and now I am getting ready for a night on the town. We'll prolly hit up our local Irish Pub then skip to a club after. I think this weekend is going to be my "get f****** hammered weekend". I'll be back in Iraq next week.

Rock on!
vincejonesiii  
29 Apr 2010 12:45 | Quote
United States
oh ok well have fun man... and stop checkin on this forum and spend time witchyur woman k?
Guitarslinger124  
29 Apr 2010 12:48 | Quote
United States
Hehe, a woman in the shower gives a man plenty of time to do what he wants. Learn that quick it may solve some relationship issues.
Ozzfan486  
29 Apr 2010 15:20 | Quote
United States
lol. Thanks vince.
vincejonesiii  
6 May 2010 14:02 | Quote
United States
my opinion is afros are hot in the sun......
case211  
6 May 2010 14:12 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 6
they are... I PASSED SENIOR PROJECT :D lol
btimm  
6 May 2010 15:18 | Quote
United States
Been away for a bit at the beach. In my opinion, being in the ocean is awesome, but it's even better with your 11-month-old son! :-)

Also, if you have neevr listened to Minus the Bear, do so now. The guitar work is flat out amazing. Start with the album "Menos El Oso" and go to "Highly Refined Pirates" and go from there. Their lead guitarist Dave Knudson is AMAZING!
vincejonesiii  
7 May 2010 08:27 | Quote
United States
ha case.. .thats what you complained about the first time you posted here congrats dude ;D
btimm  
21 May 2010 21:16 | Quote
United States
Bummed that I feel so ill right now. I was one hour into my drive to Knoxville to hang out with some friends from college (man, I miss Knoxville) and to see Mastodon and Between the Buried and Me tonight. Was gonna be an awesome weekend. :o(
gx1327  
22 May 2010 01:19 | Quote
United States
bturds i really like them, i found a few songs i really dig (into the mirror, i forget the name of the 2nd one, and holy eff "absinthe party at the fly honey warehouse" is AWESOME) so i started trying to listen to them. they are int he queue of bands i need to listen to but i still haven't found time to dedicate to them! garr! BUT i just bought an mp3 player that i can listen to at work etc. so ill get it in.

but yeah Minus the Bear are pretty effing cool. dude if you dig guitar, which i think everyone here does, check out the dual-solo in "into the mirror" that's the kind of thing that i got into guitar for.

and --- i need another beer.
vincejonesiii  
25 May 2010 09:30 | Quote
United States
dudes i turned 18 on sunday :D so yay me :D
vincejonesiii  
25 May 2010 09:53 | Quote
United States
of all the game music i ever heard the menu music for this is amazing i would pay to learn this .. if any of you could help me out i would love yoy ... in the most heterosexual way possible... unless your jazz or heather/...

http://hoodamath.com/games/opendoors2.php
carlsnow  
25 May 2010 13:46 | Quote
United States
...in my opinion

***BEWARE! the below is rife with sad-satire and a pitiful attempt at some git-teach humor....***

in my opinion, the next student who asks me to teach them 'Eruption' is dead! ....Ha! .....Dead i say! dead!!!
(Ah..that felt GOOD)

okay okay i admit it ... i LOVE the tune, i mean sh-it, i heard it first in the back of a speeding trans-am the day it came out while downing bud and , uh, a bud *~) ...
BUT
teaching it (+ 'Jamies' + 'Runnin' etc)for the thousandth time has taken all the joy outta listening to the first VH Lp for me, Waaaa!
"i get no respect, no respect at all!"~RD

okay, whew , i feel a bit better now, sooo heres a (personal) list i (and all guitar teachers, i know or dont know have one of their own i'm certain)
its called :
THE "If I have to teach ____ one more time I'll explode!" LIST:
-Eruption
-Crazy Train (even if just that solo)
-Walk This Way
-Stairway To Heaven
-Iron Man
-Paranoid
-(any)Slayer
-Teen Spirit
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Whipping Post

I LOVE 70% of those tunes ... I wanna KEEP loving those tunes ...
so 'Please, Please, PLEASE' (Said-eth Mr James Brown)
Can I teach ya something else ...please???
ahhh
to 'Vent'
:)
I feel much better now...time to see my shrink(really)

LOL Thanks Y'all !!!

and remember to....
RAWK!
Cs

PS:
...How about 'Riff Raff'? huh? its my fav 'real'-(Bon) AC/DC tune, I'll teach ya that one okay? please?, c'mon...

Global Disclaimer :
Carl Snow is an old, jaded & slightly bitter old man who cannot be held accountable for anything, much less his opinionatedly opinionated opinions or those of his imaginary friends. We sincerely apologize if this Carl Snow and/or its behavior have infected you or others with its ugly brain and its juices.

BodomBeachTerror  
25 May 2010 14:00 | Quote
Canada
im surprised Thunderstruck isnt on that list
btimm  
25 May 2010 14:08 | Quote
United States
My favorite all time solo isn't even on the list (maybe because it is more beautiful than complex, who knows), but the solo from "Mama I'm Comin' Home" is so awesome imo.
carlsnow  
25 May 2010 15:59 | Quote
United States
BodomBeachTerror says:
im surprised Thunderstruck isnt on that list

hahaha!... actually that riff (into) IS! ..but i left a few out to save myself a lil pain *-)
case211  
25 May 2010 17:47 | Quote
United States
Licks: 6
Dudes, I just graduated...HAHA! take that 4 years of high school!(Though I know I'm going to miss it)

Oh and I am going to get a fulltone OCD in a couple of weeks :D

just had to throw those out there...
ChicagoMedic  
25 May 2010 23:07 | Quote
United States
EMB5490 says:
well then gather round the camp fire.

FIRST its kinda late here so im going to forget to say stuff which ill surley say in the morning...

SECONDLY i wana say, that if anyone is going to dismiss me as an ignorant 16 year old then please stfu and dont comment. because not only are you wrong but youre ignorant. fine to critisize, even doubt but i have full proof of what im going to say.

let me establish some facts:

the FDA makes over 2 BILLION dollars (u.s) a year off cancer in one way or another! (chemo radiation etc.) did you know that the "sucess" rate on chemo and radiation is a tiny bit over 4% i believe! 4%!! unless its changed, last ive checked 4%. really? by the way, btimm, its quite commen for cancer to go away and come back after chemo.

lets examine how chemo works in the basics of it.

chemo is basicly putting toxic chemicals in your body to kill cancer. thats the simplest way. but it also kills you! thats why when you do chemo you get sick, you get sores, if on radiation you lose your hair, basicly it kills your immune system, and organs in your body, along with the cancer. thing is, cancer is a bit like a weed. if you dont get all of it, itll come back. thats why a 2nd forthcoming of cancer is so commen.

now lets look at it on a slightly sarcastic level.

modern medicine=the root of all evil?? i thought it was women?? (jk)

basicly modern medicine is dumbed down to the lowest level. hey you got a head cold? here take some medicine to hide the symptoms, it doesnt matter if it goes away, just if whats effecting you does. same thing with cancer

hey instead of looking for a cause* (im going to adress this later) lets just kill everything! stupid eh?

now, for all you kind, generous people who donate their money...for a "cure" yay...a cure. wow. hey donate 50$ to me and ill make sure it goes to finding a "cure"

well lets look at this lie.

first your money doesnt go to hospitals, doctors, but to big medical, and big pharmaceutical. well what do they want? MONEY. so lets examine for a sec... if theyre making BILLIONS of dollars a year on people DIEING yes DIEING not being sick. not stealing taxing but ecentually KILLING people and decieving people for MONEY, why would they EVER LOOK FOR A CURE????? tell me why? thats where your money goes to people. not to these people looking for a "Cure" but to big farm.

now how the hell do i know this

1.my mom has cancer along with a bunch of diseases...along with me.
2. my grandmother has been searching for ways to cure anyway other then with big med.

so how do i know? well because and i wish i could make this into 50 font bolded underlined.

THERES A CURE FOR CANCER!!

strike that.

THERES MULTIPLE, YES MULTIPLE CURES FOR CANCER

2 CURES IVE SEEN WITH MY VERY BIG 16 year old eyes. my mom is taking one from a doctor johnathan forsyth in washington (state) another when i go to rid of tungsten and mercury poisioning at a local clinic run by dr. linchitz, i go for chelation, i see people doing the cure. ive talked to them...

one has been doing it for a few months, pancreatic cancer. in fact in my first visit there i met 2 pancreatic cancer patients... who were told they had months to live and currently defy it.

so freak cure? bull**? im lieing? well heres a small list of doctors who cure cancer. and im not talking 50% sucess... 60% sucess, im talking over 90% sucess!!

i really dont have time to go into how they work, i may do that tommorow, heres their names

dr.forsyth
dr.linchitz (the one i go to)
dr.gonzolaz
dr.berzinsky

the list continues.

what im saying is that the fda is bull**

now what your thinking is either im full of ** or that well how havent they won the nobel prize??

for those thinking im bull**, i dont have hours to talk to you over the phone, so if your open to learning, and possibly saving yours and your friends lives, pick up a book called...hmm CURING CANCER (nice title eh? straight to the point) by suzanne sommers (famous actress who had cancer) she states multiple doctors who cure cancer, in depth in the book. buy it, its like 30$ save yourself from big farm!

and for those thinking well how does no one know? well this is why i hate big farm

yes its not because they kill people, nor steal billions from people and kill them, nor trick them and decieve them to think its the only way... but because they hide the true cure.

Dr.berzinsky in texas- arrested in his practice...for...curing cancer!(he now has teams of lawyers to make sure this doesnt happen)

yes the fda arrests, jails, and shuts down doctors who practice acctual medicine (this is all in suzanne sommers book btw.) the fda blocks them and trys to shut them down, just like they did with thyroid that my mom and i take, (they stopped the acctual thyroid so big farm could make big bucks of synthetic thyroid)

ill explain more in the morning. but urge you to do a few things

DONT donate to cancer cures. not because im mean bc theyre bull **.
DONT do chemo or radiation. theres so many different cures out there... THAT WORK!!

QUESTIONS PLEASE. i didnt cover so much because i want to go to bed... but please ask. i love answering questions about this.

FDA+big farm+money=the devil.

From a medical pro...you really have a weak grasp of the facts, I suggest you spend some time in school learning biology, biochemistry and at least 2 years of A and P before you claim to know things.

NaHCO3 curing cancer...

/rolleyes.

Someone is getting taken for a ride here.

Injecting yourself with Sodium Bicarb is NOT SMART and CAN AND WILL HURT YOU.

This is a drug I carry on my ambulance for certain situations having to deal with acidity of the blood caused by different diseases. I could go into it more but why waste my time typing it out.

Sorry to break it to ya bud, this is BS.

"chelation" has been known to cause hypocalcemia which it turn can lead to a giant drop in BP due to ineffective pumping of the heart. I'm not going to school you and A and P, if you are interested and want to "prove" wacko psuedo-medicine theories it is best to be educated in the field.

Chelation is really only used for lead poisoning........such as if you ate copious amount if paint chips.

Be safe, and look into the *** you are doing a little more. It's probably doing more harm then good.
deefa  
26 May 2010 05:47 | Quote
United Kingdom
@ c.m
Before we talk about BS. First, trace the origins of your own info, then when you find out they're all from big pharma, find out how much they make out of cancer victims each year (I'll give you a clue. It's now approaching a turnover of 1 TRILLION US dollars per anum, and that's without charity input!). Then try and convince me they're trying to find a cure.
You might as well try bi-carb and chelation 'cause surgery,chemo and radio (or cut, poison and burn as it's known in the trade)only kill faster than the cancer it's supposed to cure!
ChicagoMedic  
26 May 2010 07:25 | Quote
United States
The boogie man is out to get you?? People with end stage diseases would believe anything. And I don't blame them. I've seen death so many times and it's interesting to see how many people face it.

If you can describe to me the action of different treatments, and why they may or might not work scientifically maybe we could have a discussion. However, crackpot theories that have been blasted by conventional medicine will and cannot be taken seriously by people with no scientific background claiming "conspiracy".

However if you think blasting yourself with bi carb is going to magically make a tumor go away you got another thing coming. These guys are selling snake oil to the most needy. It's sick. But hey, if you have nothing else, why not? The mind is a powerful drug.

Also, I would rather fall back on my years of education and experience in the medical field rather then listen to some 16 year old kids crying conspiracy theory on the internetz.

I have seen "conventional" treatment work, but lets face it not everything can be cured.

deefa  
26 May 2010 08:46 | Quote
United Kingdom
@cm
I never suffered with end stage cancer. I was one of the lucky ones who found I had RCC at a relatively early stage (3). I had given great study to cancer, what it is and how conventional medicine 'deals' with it 'cause I've seen most of my family die of it over about 10 years. So when my turn came, I knew better than to go the conventional route and thus sought alternative treatment. As a result of 'thinking outside of the box', I've now lived 8 months longer than my oncologist predicted, and have enjoyed perfect health throughout.
You see the problem with people such as yourself is that you've swallowed the myth of professional infallibility carefully nurtured over many years by the research establishments and big pharma ie, there is only their way or the wrong way, and my goodness, haven't they done well out of it!
Regarding conventional treatment, I've also seen it work. What generally happens is, the victim (I have to say victim rather than patient 'cause of the odds stacked against them) is checked regularly then at a point 5 years after 'treatment' (if they've lived that long) they are deemed as 'cured'. What usually happens shortly after that is they die either of the return of the cancer (then deemed to be a new cancer, helps with the success rate statistics you see), or the chemo/radiotherapy weakens the victim to such an extent that they die of either stroke or heart attack!
You also need to realise that bi carb and chelation are NOT cures for cancer. Bi-carb is an effective way of reducing the body's acidity and therefore creating an alkaline environment that makes it hard for a cancer to survive in. Chelation (over time) will gradually reduce the heavy metal (pardon the pun fellow guitarists) that is thought by some to be a cancer 'trigger'. Personally I think it's more likely that these metals (lead, mercury (fillings), aluminium (water supply)etc) reduce the potency of the immune system thus leaving us more vulnerable to cancer.
You see, by calling unorthodox treatment's 'snake-oil' and alternative health practitioners 'quacks', you're just helping big pharma et-al to get away with a crime so huge I can only describe it as genocide! You need to take off your blinkers, open your mind and learn both sides of the story and please stop the name calling. If you want to see someone other than myself who has the intellectual wherewithal to survive cancer, look no further than EMB 'cause that lad has his head screwed on!
btimm  
26 May 2010 09:50 | Quote
United States
btimm says:
My favorite all time solo isn't even on the list (maybe because it is more beautiful than complex, who knows), but the solo from "Mama I'm Comin' Home" is so awesome imo.

Making this post above made me remember how amazing that song is. So I sat down last night and learned it! Word.
BodomBeachTerror  
26 May 2010 11:31 | Quote
Canada
how about we dont go back into discussing cancer
Empirism  
26 May 2010 11:50 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
IF you look into lake on daylight, you love its beauty.
IF you look into lake on midnight, you fear its beauty.

IF you mind my opinions, you should seek doctor.
Stop seeking truth and start enjoy your time in good fantacy.
Sh!t is the condensation of reality.
I think I should seek psychiatrist, they are masters of insanity..
One drop of booze is too much...and bucket too little.
I should stop before its too late.
Thoughts morphing to opinions and thoughts are just brains chemical reactions so it have nothing to do with truth... which is...Im Insane.
vincejonesiii  
26 May 2010 12:30 | Quote
United States
of all the game music i ever heard the menu music for this is amazing i would pay to learn this .. if any of you could help me out i would love yoy ... in the most heterosexual way possible... unless your jazz or heather/...

http://hoodamath.com/games/opendoors2.php
vincejonesiii  
26 May 2010 12:30 | Quote
United States

http://hoodamath.com/games/opendoors2.php :D
vincejonesiii  
26 May 2010 12:31 | Quote
United States
lol sorry bout double post
deefa  
26 May 2010 13:57 | Quote
United Kingdom
My apologies for the cancer 'rant' on this site but, IMO when someone hits a nerve, a fella should be allowed to scream!
EMB5490  
26 May 2010 14:20 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
i failed to even see that we were still talking about cancer...

honestly its so irritating and so horrible i wont talk about it (i mean the fda killing people no the disease, although the disease can kill it shouldnt ever really result in a death..)

however if you want any info ask deefa or me, im sure ill answer... :)

and yeah deefa i thank my grandmother for getting my family into organics and alternative medicine and all that... sometimes being a paranoid psychotic is good :) hah im just kidding grandma
EMB5490  
26 May 2010 14:29 | Quote
United States
ChicagoMedic says:
Also, I would rather fall back on my years of education and experience in the medical field rather then listen to some 16 year old kids crying conspiracy theory on the internetz.

i dont usually mind being ticked off on the internet but this is quite offensive. grow a brain, and break out your reading glasses and read curing cancer by suzanne sommers... although im sure you dont need to because you obviously know what there is to know medically, for im sure your training in medical school is quite sufficient...

and i think i explained them in one of my huge paragraphs which i doubt you read the whole thing too...

ChicagoMedic says:
If you can describe to me the action of different treatments, and why they may or might not work scientifically maybe we could have a discussion. However, crackpot theories that have been blasted by conventional medicine will and cannot be taken seriously by people with no scientific background claiming "conspiracy".

yes in fact dr simoncini's baking soda cure hasnt been fully proven however some are. and one reason im so offended by your post is the exact train of thought most doctors have now... since its not accepted by the fda its wrong. that is in fact wrong. im not going to argue much on this because im so confident myself (and deefa) are right that its pointless to try to convince an individual that refuses it about it. theres mulitple doctors that cure cancer.

if you do acctually care about it search

dr.gonzolaz
dr berzinsky
dr linchitz
dr forsythe

theres 4 and theres many more. and please read the curing cancer book. i hate people that dont know better and claim your wrong.

EMB5490  
26 May 2010 14:37 | Quote
United States
ChicagoMedic says:
From a medical pro...you really have a weak grasp of the facts, I suggest you spend some time in school learning biology, biochemistry and at least 2 years of A and P before you claim to know things.

NaHCO3 curing cancer...

/rolleyes.

Someone is getting taken for a ride here.

Injecting yourself with Sodium Bicarb is NOT SMART and CAN AND WILL HURT YOU.

This is a drug I carry on my ambulance for certain situations having to deal with acidity of the blood caused by different diseases. I could go into it more but why waste my time typing it out.

Sorry to break it to ya bud, this is BS.

"chelation" has been known to cause hypocalcemia which it turn can lead to a giant drop in BP due to ineffective pumping of the heart. I'm not going to school you and A and P, if you are interested and want to "prove" wacko psuedo-medicine theories it is best to be educated in the field.

Chelation is really only used for lead poisoning........such as if you ate copious amount if paint chips.

Be safe, and look into the *** you are doing a little more. It's probably doing more harm then good.

a medical pro... let me guess your a medic in an emergency situation... you work on an ambulance... defiantly well trained. wow.

honestly id rather try sprinkling maple leaves on me to cure cancer then chemo or radiation, im not totally against surgery because it does kind of work, although mostly just spreading it.

so let me get the "facts" straight...

what are your... "facts?"

bi carb is a unproven theory by dr simoncini in italy and lacks the appropiate studies to prove it. however there are doctors whos cure works fully well...

chelation is used for lead-poisioning... yes and most toxic metal poisonings... i assume youve never done chelation...
ChicagoMedic says:
such as if you ate copious amount if paint chips.
or had a specific autoimmune disease that wouldnt allow the ridding of toxic metals from the body... either one.

try getting actual facts... such as not from profiting pharma companies... you do realize about 96% of people die using chemo or radiation (thats the stat unless its changed last time...) and most people die from the chemo or radiation not cancer... ex. Ronnie James Dio.

by the way the heavy metal chelation was just specific to my family. we had cancer because heavy metals (we think) we had heavy metals because of celiacs (autoimmune disease)
EMB5490  
26 May 2010 14:44 | Quote
United States
ChicagoMedic says:
However if you think blasting yourself with bi carb is going to magically make a tumor go away you got another thing coming. These guys are selling snake oil to the most needy. It's sick. But hey, if you have nothing else, why not? The mind is a powerful drug.

do you mean to say its sick for these doctors to cure cancer??? or is it sick that big pharma makes trillions of dollars off debts, brainwashes doctors and medicine people to think what they do is right, and scaring patients into thinking the only way to save yourself from cancer is a 4% chance at chemo or radiation. really? really? you totally contradict yourself. please learn proper info. i hate ignorance.
deefa  
26 May 2010 15:04 | Quote
United Kingdom
@ EMB
Don't take it to heart Elliot. When you challenge peoples most treasured beliefs, they get incredably defensive. When I first tried to show people what I'd learned about cancer, alternative stratagies and the politics of cancer I was met with disbelief, ridicule, sarcasm, you name it I copped for the lot! People only started taking notice when it occured to them that I wasn't getting ill. By that time I'd got sick of trying to convince them anyway.
I'm sure you'll get to the same place as me one day, then it won't hurt anymore. Think of the old addage that says "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink" and be comforted by the knowledge that at least YOU'LL never die of thirst!
Paul
EMB5490  
26 May 2010 15:05 | Quote
United States
thats very true. some people are more open to things then others... the worst is just the type of person who says no....
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.