Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Egypt Revolution

General Chat
EMB5490  
10 Feb 2011 15:50 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
Its Elliott, back for your World News...

Why isnt this a thread. Were litterally witnessing history, this will be permanently in Egypts and the worlds history books. In addition more riots are breaking out throughout the arab countries... Jordan, Yemen, Tunisia.

Amazing. YOur witnessing history.
ChicagoMedic  
10 Feb 2011 15:56 | Quote
United States
I am very excited to see what will be happening in Egypt. This could be a real game changer for the Middle East.

It could go sour real quick.
case211  
10 Feb 2011 16:05 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 6
I just witnessed history here. MJ is legal in AZ for medicinal purposes. What's that you say? I have come down with a bad case of glaucoma every Friday XD hahaha
gshredder2112  
10 Feb 2011 16:08 | Quote
United States
Licks: 3
its been legal in CA for awhile...not like anybody who smokes ever asked for the governments permission anyway XD
gshredder2112  
10 Feb 2011 16:11 | Quote
United States
and as for the egypt thing i feel bad for a the conflict those people have to suffer theough
case211  
10 Feb 2011 16:13 | Quote
United States
gshredder2112 says:
its been legal in CA for awhile...not like anybody who smokes ever asked for the governments permission anyway XD

Exactly! It's just a bit easier to get it now hahahahaa
gshredder2112  
10 Feb 2011 16:21 | Quote
United States
haaaah""ow ow i got a paper cut hurry give me some mj b4 i pass out""!!
case211  
10 Feb 2011 16:31 | Quote
United States
hahaha whatever reason man hahaha ouch, I had to wake up today, get me some MJ!! haha
nullnaught  
10 Feb 2011 16:53 | Quote
it would be nice if pot won on the ballet last election. Allthough i dont smoke anymore.
gshredder2112  
10 Feb 2011 16:54 | Quote
United States
haahhaha i had to watch the superbowl halftime show get me some dank stuff!
AlexB  
10 Feb 2011 17:05 | Quote
Mexico
Licks: 2
I witness history everyday in Mexico,the US is afraid that drug Cartels like Loz Zetas and the gulf Cartel can join forces with Al-Quaeda and prepare an insurgent attack against the US,take Mexico's govermentbut and they plan start another war against terror,now against mexico, but who cares for the beaners anyways??

Oh and,i just bought some super slinky strings for my strat guitar forum,i like to talk about music.
case211  
10 Feb 2011 17:16 | Quote
United States
hahahaha I wish too man, every time I smoke it's at night so I sleep extremely well, which I don't normally do unless I just about OD on nyquil... Legalize pot, save livers I say haha
EMB5490  
10 Feb 2011 17:31 | Quote
United States
AlexB says:
I witness history everyday in Mexico,the US is afraid that drug Cartels like Loz Zetas and the gulf Cartel can join forces with Al-Quaeda and prepare an insurgent attack against the US,take Mexico's govermentbut and they plan start another war against terror,now against mexico, but who cares for the beaners anyways??

Oh and,i just bought some super slinky strings for my strat guitar forum,i like to talk about music.

K make a thread about your slinky strings. Its a forum, And we have a "General Chat" Which is made for non music, "General Chat" This certainly qualifies. and im not spamming i ate an egg for breakfast.

The drug "wars" are completely different. If weve been hypocritical over anything its that.

I support pot legalize, although tbh i really dont smoke anymore
case211  
10 Feb 2011 18:08 | Quote
United States
I do at night, when I really don't anything more than watch tv/movies or sleep :P

Also, sorry about hijacking your thread EMB, back to Egypt!!

It's crazy for this be going on now honestly. Something that our kids, their kids, and their kids will be hearing about in text books. It's kind of nutty Oo
BodomBeachTerror  
10 Feb 2011 18:34 | Quote
Canada
I can't say i really know whats going on over there at all

I try to follow the news a bit, but you can miss a day or two and look what happens!
EMB5490  
10 Feb 2011 20:39 | Quote
United States
You should watch it, itll effect your lives, or your countries. Im very into politics though...
gshredder2112  
10 Feb 2011 21:06 | Quote
United States
thats true,bcuz egypt,jordan,yemen and all the other arab countries are big oil and gas suppiers to the entire world anf when shhit hits the fan were gunna b paying $6 a gallon for gas.
nullnaught  
10 Feb 2011 21:44 | Quote
Gas cost nothing if you don't own a car.
DarkRiff  
10 Feb 2011 21:52 | Quote
United States
Licks: 2
I can completely understand why those people in Egypt are doing this. All they want to do is have shelter and eat, but rich **s cut down on jobs to save themselves money and screw the average guy trying to support a family. I believe America is close to another revolution. Only this time on our own government. The rich just cut more and more jobs in THIS country and screw over people like my family. My mom is losing her job in a few months because The company will save money if they move away. So my family gets screwed because a couple of rich ***ers want to save themselves even more money. There is definitely gonna be another revolution in this country, maybe not like in Egypt, but some ** is gonna go down.

greedy rich people get on my last nerve, and conservatives just help out the rich thinking they're gonna get something in turn when they're gonna get screwed like everyone else. Both Dems and GOPs are corrupt and most if not all don't give a ** about the average middle-class guy.

There's my political rant for the day.
gshredder2112  
10 Feb 2011 21:58 | Quote
United States
uh uh"waks away deafeated"
nullnaught  
10 Feb 2011 22:11 | Quote
Well said darkriff.
tinyskateboard  
11 Feb 2011 11:26 | Quote
United States
I wish I had the wherewithal to be out in the streets for days protesting the stolen election here in the US back in 2000.

harleyofdoom  
11 Feb 2011 15:56 | Quote
United States
the question is just how bad does it have to get in America before the people revolt.

PS. anyone who thinks that this system promotes "freedom justice and liberty" clearly doesn't understand these concepts.
Admiral  
11 Feb 2011 18:42 | Quote
Germany
Its good that Mubarak is away.

But who do you think is able to rule this city in a different manner compared to Mubarak? I dont trust the members of the opposition that much. Its easy to conquer a country, but much harder to reign it.
Empirism  
13 Feb 2011 13:18 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Yeah, agreed with Admiral... Leaders of military do not goin to fall upon the system of civilian democracy. No. It goin to choose "their" persons from opposition, who they goin to negotiate with.

British newspaper Guardian told army there beaten and tortured protesters at egypt museum... Civilized "liberators" dont do that do they?

Since Egypt is second biggest state, who get the military support from US, that thing have interesting effects.

So whos next after Mubarak? Muslims?, left wing?, liberals?... so next crucial event goin to be election and how proper it will be.

Oh man...Emp goes politics? Soz for that XD...
Emp

Oh.. is it requirement to be on History papers that it exceed the news treshold?
wiliamfret  
10 May 2012 04:27 | Quote
Egypt
Hey i just saw this a minute ago so as im an egyptian i have to tell you about this , simply modern people in Egypt discovered that there was a terrible corruption in the government in all the fields , actually they knew from the start but no one really could open his mouth or say anything cause the police knew every word anyone said, so they locked him up in jail or killed him as well as the candidates no one had the courage to nominate himself against Hosney Moubark as he was also killed, so the egyptians arranged a revolution against the government it was dated 25 january on facebook actually , however the police kept killing the rebels, finally the president Hosney mubark had no choice after killing hundreds of the rebels but to retire actually they didnt call it retiring they called it overthrewing him and all his stuff were overthrewed and now a year and a half had passed and Egypt is without a president , and i think the elections will start tomorrow till next friday , by the way the fanatic muslims in Hosney moubarks period they were in jail because they were terrorists and killed the past president and stupid egyptians like them and about 50% or less or more i dont know exactly are uneducated people who follow them and they hate Americans , Israel and any other country which isnt a muslim country however i live in KSA and its a muslim country i live a very good life here better than i would have been in egypt and muslims here respect christians so i prefer living in KSA than going to Egypt
macandkanga  
10 May 2012 15:45 | Quote
United States
@williamfret,

It's good to get news like this from someone who is actually from that region. We in the U.S. don't ever get unfiltered news from the rest of the world. Thanks!

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.