Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

I can't believe people...

General Chat
Domigan_Lefty  
4 Apr 2011 18:03 | Quote
United States
So I was walking to my school bus stop this morning, when someone grabbed me from behind. I recognized the voice so I didn't think anything of it. Till he started punching me in the face, and another guy came and started searching my pockets. Even though I was being held from behind, I kicked the second guys a**. I was thrown to the ground and saw the first guys face clearly (a bandana over your mouth doesn't hide much). The dude rides my schoolbus!!!

Anyway I got jumped by two people who ride my schoolbus, whom I know one very well. Went to the school with Officer Domigan, the deputies who came out, and their sergeants, and an ivestigator and his sergeant and they got the first guy, who ratted out the second guy, and they confessed. They were charged with Felony asault, Grand theft (I have Alot of valuables on my iPod, which they ran off with, (it was recovered later), and violation of probation.

After moving around all day, the doctor gave me 5 shots in my face, 3 stitches, and my eye is swollen nearly shut.

How was your day?
macandkanga  
4 Apr 2011 18:09 | Quote
United States
Dude! That sucks! Good thing you're ok. ***s. I hope they do time! I'm giving you some karma.
JazzMaverick  
4 Apr 2011 18:10 | Quote
United Kingdom
Lessons: 24
Licks: 37
They need to be in jail... junior crap for idiots like that isn't fair. They'll continue doing it to someone who won't fight back. Fcuking priks like that seriously p!ss me off. The world is better of without people wasting our time like that.

Cheer up man. Maybe next time act crazy, hit yourself and start heavily drooling - maybe they'll get the picture. hahaha
BodomBeachTerror  
4 Apr 2011 18:17 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 2
Licks: 1
thats ballsauce dude
Domigan_Lefty  
4 Apr 2011 18:31 | Quote
United States
It took two people from behind to take me down. And I'm skinny as h***.

Number one question I have... They knew that I know them, so why me?
I see the one every day. I know him by name, face, and voice.
The other is always with him.

So why??? All they took was an iPod.
Did they think I wasn't going to call 911?
Did they mistake me for someone else?
Are they just plain stupid?
Wannabe gangsters?
Wanted some rock music?
nullnaught  
4 Apr 2011 18:31 | Quote
That is terrible. It's good they got busted. Violent crimes should be like sex offender crimes where people living all around them should be notified. Because they are dangerous.
macandkanga  
4 Apr 2011 18:44 | Quote
United States
I would say just plain stupid. I have a cousin who robbed the Pizza Hut accross the street from where he lived. They knew him by name. He was wearing a ski mask. The owner said "Glen?". And he ran out. They called the police who met Glen at his house and arrested him.

People are sometimes desperate for money, attention, drugs, you name it. And they do stupid things. PLEASE don't feel guilty, if you do, for turning them in. That's not good for you or them. You are not a snitch or anything like that. You did the right thing.
BodomBeachTerror  
4 Apr 2011 18:54 | Quote
Canada
maybe you did something to piss them off? I dunno
MoshZilla1016  
4 Apr 2011 19:03 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 4
Licks: 19
Dude that sux. They deserve punishment to the fullest. Screw all this slap on the wrist crap. Some people do crap like that just because they are to lazy to work and earn something for themselves. Lowlifes man, real low.
gshredder2112  
4 Apr 2011 19:17 | Quote
United States
Licks: 3
Domigan_Lefty says:
wannabe gangsters?
wanted some rock.music?
!

lol,thats funny,but on a serious note,i feel for ya bro,i malicously attacked before,it aint no fun,some racist dude chose to let his pitbull dog attack me at a public park, i got bit in the leg,3 inch deep 5 inch long gash straight across my knee ,took 12 stitches too patch it up.it took.me 2 ** years of physical therapy to be able to walk without pain or a limp,why did he do it to 13 yr old kid? becuase i was white and he was arab! he never went to jail,the pound just took the dog away.so in a way domigan your lucky..atleast you got justice...
Domigan_Lefty  
4 Apr 2011 19:19 | Quote
United States
@bbt
I avoid as much human contact as possible, without being a d***
They never wanted to talk with me, so I never talked with them. Noone had problems with anyone
Everyone that knows me knows if they have any problem with me or what I do, to tell me. Resolve the problem peacfully.

But once you touch me you're dead. Anything goes.
I am in training for the US Navy. I can't join until I graduate, so I've been preparing. People see me as a wimpy little white boy, but they lay a finger on me their on the ground. But these a**holes came from behind with a 2 on 1

My parents are correctional officers, my best (adult) friend is an investigator with full power of the law at any time, and at least 2 other of my neighbors are some sort of law enforcement.
My dad is also a Lieutenant in the Army Reserve (currently non-active) and I live in a generally slow community.

These guys are screwed. Witnesses, caught with the stolen merchanise, been arrested before, and they confessed.
I hope they are tried as adults so my dad can have some fun with them... (even though he is the "enemy" to most inmates, he is good to them and can get favors from many of them)

@gshredder
it sucks the way people are...
BodomBeachTerror  
4 Apr 2011 19:29 | Quote
Canada
Yeah one guy I knew went with some of his friends and just beat random people with metal pipes, I'm not sure they even stole anything. and they weren't high or drunk or anything, they just wanted to be douchebags.
Domigan_Lefty  
4 Apr 2011 19:34 | Quote
United States
By the way I'm probably making alot of typos, my visual judgement is a little off. My iPod is my computer so I have to look at the keys.
gshredder2112  
4 Apr 2011 19:36 | Quote
United States
Licks: 3
people are douchebags,thats why we have cops!
tinyskateboard  
4 Apr 2011 21:19 | Quote
United States
sorry man..but I'm glad you stuck up for yourself. Some people have no self esteem, and they feel they have nothing to lose if they become criminals. Or in this case stupid jerks who are too dumb to be criminals.
harleyofdoom  
4 Apr 2011 21:33 | Quote
United States
thats really f***ed up man, i wish you an expedient recovery.

I suggest you write a song about it while you are still pissed off
AlexB  
4 Apr 2011 21:34 | Quote
Mexico
Licks: 2
SUCKS!! but its cool they got their ass kicked,in everyway possible,it seems that they are only idiots with no life

Lucky you tho man,that they were unarmed idiots,cause i´ve been assaulted before,and it wasnt a 2 on 1 with punches in the face and stuff,here in mexico you find criminals normally in the streets going like if nothing happened,criminals on trucks filled with this,ready to kill you if you stare at them (literally)

This was found on my Dads natal town

Take care man!! The world is CRAZY nowadays!!

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.