Lessons: 24
Licks: 37
City: England
Experience (years): 8
Profile views: 25460

Instruments Played:

Guitar,
Piano,

Practicing hours --> roughly 5-8 hours on each instrument, everyday. If I can't get to my instrument, I'll train my ear or just compose in my head.

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

Classical, Jazz (including Jazz Fusion & Afro Jazz), Soundtrack, Flamenco, New Age, Funk, Metal.

Some musicians I'm interested in:

- Nobuo Uematsu (Classical, Soundtrack)
- George Benson (Soul, Crossover Jazz)
- John McLaughlin (versitile)
- Zakir Hussain (Indian Tabla, Soundtrack)
- Onye Onyemaechi (Afro-Jazz)
- Symphony X (Epic Metal)
- Hiromi (Jazz)
- Yoko Kano (Jazz & Swing)
- Hari Prasad Chaurasia (Indian Flute)
- Kenji Kawai (Echi, Soundtrack)
- Acoustic Alchemy (Amazingness)
- Fourplay (Smooth Jazz)
- Andy McKee (Acoustic Nu Age)
- Don Ross (Acoustic Nu Age)
- Antoine DuFour (Acoustic Nu Age)
- Necrophagist (Death Metal)
- Buckethead (Insane bucket madness)
- Chick Corea (Jazz)
- Chanan Hanspal (Jazz Fusion)
- Paco de Lucia (Flamenco, Versitile)
- Al de Meola (Versitile, Flamenco)
- Jordan Rudess (Ultimite Pianist Genius)

Biography:

I'm a professional Daft Punk smurf but I'm a secret agent on the side... yeah, I fight hardcore stuff day in and day out... it's a tough life!

But on a serious note! Check out my music! =D

JazzMaverick on Sound Cloud
JazzMaverick Music Page
JazzMaverick's tracks on JazzMatrix
JazzMaverick on Myspace

I believe music is about what the artist wants...true that some focus too much on the technical side with less catching melodies. But the best of both worlds is also possible and more challenging to the artist. So many of these artists aren't appreciated as much as they should be. Being amazingly self aware of the importance of melody behind the awesome skills!

When people begin to share their knowledge rather than keep it to themselves, everyone benefits and the music lives on forever. It's never about who can become the king or queen of the hill, it's about the longevity of the music.

"So much of what's good about music ceases to make sense when you attempt to analyse it from a 'Who's the best?' perspective" - Guthrie Govan

"The toughest thing about success is, you've got to keep on being a success. Talent is only a starting point in business. You've got to keep working that talent." - Irving Berlin

"The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; the optimist, the opportunity in every difficulty." - L.P. Jacks

"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein

"What do you really want to say musically? Play a phrase and damn well mean it! Every note from beginning to end!" - Chris Standring

"Why are you hesitating? Isn't this your dream? Now that it's right in front of you, it's no time to hesitate. You have to get excited and reach out for it, no matter what." - Tomoya Okazaki.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.