Instruments Played:

Currently owned:
ESP/LTD M-207 (7 string with Floyd Rose) [Lefty]
Ibanez RG5EX1L (Lefty)
Jay Turser JT300 (Lefty)
Douglas Fulcrum [Flying V] (Lefty)

Previously Owned:
Epiphone Les Paul (Lefty)
Fender Squier Strat (Righty played upsidedown))
Fender Starcaster (Righty converted to lefty)
Fender P-Bass [with added Jazz pickup at bridge] (Lefty)
NYP Acoustic (Righty converted to Lefty)
French Horn
Piano
Keyboard

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

Favorite bands/musicians: Rammstein, Emigrate, Audioslave, RATM, SSSC, RHCP, Smashing pumpkins, Papa Roach, Polar Bear Club, Blink-182, Rise Against, NINE INCH NAILS!!!!
Flea, Trent Reznor, Tom Morello, Eddie Van Halen, Richard Kruspe, Jimi Hendrix, Jerry Horton.

Bass: I play Jazz, Funk, Alt Rock, Pop Punk
Elec: I Play Jazz, Alt Rock, Pop Punk, Industrial Metal
Acoustic: I Play Alt Rock, Pop Punk, Country

Biography:

My Name is SA Domigan in the US Navy Reserve.
I am a Senior at FLHS in Poinciana, FL
I go by D_L, D6, JM, Johnny, John, Shawn, Shaw, Shane, and Navy.

I am usually a peaceful guy. But some people who overstep boundaries sometimes do need their butts kicked, and I'm not afraid to do that.
I am also usually a quiet person, if you knew me in real life you would be surprised at how much I can change, whether it's from class to class, or because of an annoying Freshman at lunch.

If you read my instruments played you'll realize I use mostly beginner type guitars. Why? They're affordable, and sometimes you'll get lucky and find a really high quality guitar in these "cheap" "no name" brands. It took me 6 years to find my first one, then I knew exactaly what to look for and it became easier. (I don't count my years played until I owned my own guitar)

I play Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar and Bass in my current, unnamed, 2 person Band. (style similar to NIN, Papa Roach)
I also play Lead/Rhythm guitar in a local christian rock band.(Style similar to RHCP, AVA)
I used to play Lead Guitar in 2 former bands. (Both split due to Vocalist/Drummer disagreements)

-Kill them all and let God sort them out
-HooYah

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.