Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

More Political and Social Activism.. MUST CLICK

General Chat
EMB5490  
30 Jul 2010 20:58 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
Hey all, sorry for the must click buisness but it is indeed a must click, because it directly concerns you and your health. And yes again i come with more political and social activism...

Today its about the FDA (big suprise) but more specifically the food we eat. Ah yes from that Mcdonalds death on a bun to cokes death in a bottle to organic food truely being organic...

First id like to say watch the world according to monsanto. ill make it easy heres the first 1/10

Its not some economic or politically opinionated libral leftism, and no i am not a democrat...nor a republican. i have republican economics generally and democratic society ideas with of course many exceptions and the basis of moral which both partys lack completely.

Anyway the movie is about how basically Monsanto (or roundup) is trying... TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD VIA FOOD!!! ( much better thought of with a superfriends old dark toned sound lol) But on a much less dramatic point, what monsanto is doing is not only criminal, monopolistic, and harmful and deadly to people but will DRASTICLY change the ecosystem and the enviroment. (OH GOD HES A FKING LIBRAL WITH GLOBAL WARMING)... Im really not a libral and whats happening here is supported with facts.

I strongly advise watching the movie however heres some topics address (completely factual not opinions.)

1. Monsanto is the chemical company that makes round up.
2. Monsanto is making GM (genetically modified food) the only reason for doing so is so the crop can survive the deadly chemicals and grow... chemicals that were used in agent orange in vietnam... others that cause cancer, hepititis
3. Monsanto's GM food although marketed as "safe" is anything but, causing cancer and unnatural food habbits (watch the video really.)

These foods are banned throughout canada and europe, countries in south america and have been found that they almost act as weeds, and spred like them.

If you have any concern for how much of a ** the FDA is to many many big coparations and for your own health, just watch the movie, its quite disturbing.

In addition id like to ask how i can do something (actively), im already in the process of converting my familys celarium to a greenhouse (because our stupid state sprays pestacide for killing bugs which is really just a low form of toxic chemicals. just as bad as round up

Anyway i want to know if anyone knows any group or something that i can help whether it be protesting or joining the group... i just really want to help, and do something that will effect people and help people realize "somethings happening here... what it is aint exactly clear... theres a man with a gun over there... telling me i got to beware."

-Elliott Future Political and Social Activist :)
AlexB  
31 Jul 2010 00:29 | Quote
Mexico
Licks: 2
Wathever we do,undo,say,think,love or hate,it wont matter,we are already ***ed up
Empirism  
31 Jul 2010 02:50 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Hahhah, now thats the line Alex XD... seriously Emb, theres just nothing you can do, you can be an activist, but I strongly think (sorry bout all the idealism people and every1 who found following to be annoying), but truth is, that common people (who gives the votes!) do not like activists at all. They think they are freaks, its useless to preach opinions and assumptions (not mean they are wrong), but there are also an opposite side, who have their own stats and facts.

Now we are come to point, where are no return... there are people who have influence to political desicissions (they are called politicians)
so only way, you have atleast LITTLE change to affect to something, is that YOU are becoming a chosen politician. Not an easy task.

You think of joining the some groups to affect, I say, do a song. If you and that song become famous, It could be more wide range of people that notice it, than one "activist" on some "group" that common people think they are if not "criminals" then "freaks".

Dont get me wrong, problem you told is real, and its worrying. But when starting to "fight" against it... you must be moderate and think clearly and what I underline LEARN THINGS ON OPPOSITE POINT OF VIEW. that gives you an advantage.

Empirism
Phip  
31 Jul 2010 07:40 | Quote
United States
Finally! Someone of your generation who wants to speak up! Bravo Elliott, I've been waiting a long time for this. If it isn't said, it isn't heard. Now start writing some songs my friend. (I stopped eating fast food as much as possible because I just don't trust anyone who profits from the food I eat.) Anyway, it doesn't matter what the mainstream thinks of your view, say it anyway, and since you love music, that is the best way to express your fears and anger. You never know who is going to be listening so it's your priveledge to be the "voice in the wilderness". Sing it and see which way the wind blows.
Phip
btimm  
31 Jul 2010 09:21 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Empirism says:
so only way, you have atleast LITTLE change to affect to something, is that YOU are becoming a chosen politician. Not an easy task.

Going against the people who put money in your pockets is a surefire way to last exactly one term. That is why no one goes against these companies.
telecrater  
31 Jul 2010 10:14 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 8
Elliott, i would like you to meet my friend Alex Jones

Infowars.com

There is a lot of stuff out there that is a little far fetched to be real but probable enough to scare the bejesus out of you.

Watch "who killed the Electric car"

deefa  
31 Jul 2010 10:27 | Quote
United Kingdom
Other than say "ditto Phip" I can only say "welcome to my world Elliot!"
Google up a) colloidal silver (like having an extra immune system)for personal bio defence. And
b) "Illuminati" so you can see what we're all up against!
Regarding becoming an activist, think carefully because todays activist often becomes tomorrows establishment. That's 'cause the establishment tends to 'buy out' what it can't control (if it can't find a cheaper way to destroy it of course).
EMB5490  
31 Jul 2010 20:13 | Quote
United States
@telecrater: most of the movie is based on facts... ex. parts about their bribings, knowledge of the harmfulness of their food, lobbying...

@phip and deefa

ive recently realized by talking to a bunch of people about it that theyre unhappy with the way things are run, and since they dont think it effects them...(although it certainly does) they just say oh yeah thats terrible, and i say well we gotta do something, and most of the time they respond with, well what? i say i dont know, boycott? protest? i dont only want to help myself but inform people also, they respond with yeah good luck, and i say it really is amazing that no one does anything, and they say oh yeah theyll do something...

Thats what PISSES me off. not that the FDA is everyones ****, nor big companies controlling life and altering it, but that no one is doing anything! its really amazing. and yes of course people grow their own stuff and use alternatives but when i try to spread the knowledge it gets rejected most of the time, and that comment comes... oh yeah something will happen.

Well im here to change that. i dont want to passively protest by just making a garden, that wont do dip **. I want to inform people and allow them to make up their own minds over their position and invite them to join me, and gather people or become a part of a group that stands for morals and the constitution and the sacredity of human rights and life as i do. And if i cant change anything i at least want to try. So many other countries protest in the streets and in some of the more unstable ones a whole government is overthrown. We need that type of change. not a promised tax breaks that were never given... not promising the freeze of government spending, i want actual change. I believe in freedoms and choice. Buisnesses have the right to be buisnesses. however they dont have the right to buy off poorly government run organizations to exploit their intrests to do fully ILLEGAL things.

I think forget tobacco, thats a persons choice, forget oil, as bad as it is. I say focus on the nesecities of life. Food, Air, Water and Heath.

Food is as shown in the movie being controlled, in some countries monopolized and being totally controlled by companies like monsanto who put deadly toxic agents (agent orange, dioxin) in their pestacides and the food we eat. then when people get cancer we say Oh thats so bad. and give them chemo and radiation which will surley kill them. No Morals are involved. no care of people. just money and greed. and im not saying go against the companies, although thatd be nice, i say go after the potential controller. the FDA. if the FDA was moralistic and did this country any good it would regulize the companies and ban their toxic chemicals, foods, and deathly practices across the US of A. Just like they are banned in Canada, south america 9some countries), and most of europe.

end of rant.

OH and i really want to do something, not build a fking greenhouse (which i am) or know about alternatives, but spread them and actively go against the companies and the FDA. id be happier with me putting my life on the line against these companies then sit by and not do anything.

MY G@d. HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE JUST STAND BY AND WATCH AND DO NOTHING?!?! its repulsive.

I think one reason is that we dont see the DIRECT consequenes... BP oil spill we see the direct consequenes... we dont really see bp covering it up by putting chemicals to break it down so it meerly falls to the bottom of the gulf... but we see the direct consequenes of the spill. i want people to see the direct consequences of everything.

And as i said i am insanly pro choice. its your choice to blacken your lungs by smoking which will kill you. one reason i dont really hate the tobacco companies as much as these is because they say (or are forced to say) that its harmful and causes cancer. The GMO products dont say that and arnt even labeled. Same with chemo. Even worse they trick people into thinking they will help you. True ***s. If there is indeed a hell no doubt they will all be there.

End Rant (final)

Discusss?

ive seen who killed the electril car by the way, that was more based on opinion then fact. however there is no way to shut down all the oil stations and replace them with electric without government interference(even though whatever the governemnt gets itself into it ROALY FKS UP)

Final final end :)
MoshZilla1016  
31 Jul 2010 20:34 | Quote
United States
Licks: 19
EMB I agree with you fully but crap like this has gone on for years. My big rant was Cancer. There is a site called world without cancer that used to sell Vitamin B-17. The FDA(F#$%^&@ Dumb As*&%) shut em down because there was not medical proof to support the claim.The best source of B-17 was in APRICOT SEEDS. A FRUIT SEED would not pass their approval. It made no sense that you could not give a dieing person fruit seeds.

http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer/Laetrile.html
EMB5490  
31 Jul 2010 21:11 | Quote
United States
For starters for you

look up Dr. Wright who developed many things such as VIT B-12 which was banned and i believe he was arresed out of his practice for selling, he also developed a natural alternative sugar solution to clear the urinary tract. recently they banned the sale and production of real thyroid on eof the longest selling things and the one with 0 side effects... why? so big pharma can sell a worse synthetic version.

If your rant is cancer weve had this before

read the book curing cancer by suzanne sommers and search dr.(s) lynchitz, gonzolaz, simonchini, berzinsky, all effectivly treating and curing cancer (except for simonchino whose methods are still being studied)

its really appalling what the FDA does.
MoshZilla1016  
31 Jul 2010 21:26 | Quote
United States
Licks: 19
Whoa,this was my rant from years ago but most of this is new to me. I'll check em out. Thanks EMB
EMB5490  
31 Jul 2010 21:34 | Quote
United States
yeah do so i consider myself very informed on this subject... so much the fda is doing... id consider the small ones are allowing these bogus medicines for stupid things like leg cramp, headaches, foot hurts, whatever the problem... take some meds! they have **ing harmful side effects... however the difference is one has a choice to take or not to take those. with chemo and radiation your almost forced to do it. and again i HATE HATE HATE how they try to "help" you. BULL FKING **. they know fully well there are cures the FDA has been covering them up and arresting the doctors since the 30s and they know that chemo doesnt work and kills and they still use it. and another thing is they take peoples fking money to help "find a cure" i would give my toe nail clippings to those **s.
gx1327  
2 Aug 2010 10:51 | Quote
United States
you should watch the penn & teller "bull**!" episode on organic food.
EMB5490  
2 Aug 2010 11:09 | Quote
United States
i will but they tend to be full of it
macandkanga  
2 Aug 2010 11:34 | Quote
United States
Wow! I just went to their website. It looks so family friendly and interesting. Also, they have a presence anywhere in the world where food is grown which basically says anything you eat today will put money in their pocketts. Even if you wanted to grow your own food, you probably will buy seeds produced by this company.

Scary
EMB5490  
2 Aug 2010 11:54 | Quote
United States
yeah. it is. you can buy organic seeds but its hard to grow fully organic.
harleyofdoom  
2 Aug 2010 12:30 | Quote
United States
it just sickens me that this company wasnt shut down long ago. the idea that the largest and richest organizations should have the most 'freedom' is completly absurd. the fact that this company has been responsible for numerous deaths, large scale pollution and genetic mutations shouldnt mean a small fine or a slap on the wrist. wheres the accountability?
EMB5490  
2 Aug 2010 17:32 | Quote
United States
EXACTLY. NOWHERE. if you watched the movie, you see they bribe and buy out EVERYONE FDA, Scientists, countries, governments, this is one reason theyre banned from canada, they tryed to bribe people to completely falseafy their findings and reverse the finding that their product was extreamly harmful...

Pharma companies are just as bad if not worse. because they succesfully almost monopolize themselfs as the only forms of treatment (cancer treatment. do chemo or die is basically the bottom line) and arnt open to anything they cant make billions or trillions off of. SICK

HOWEVER. dont wag your finger and say shame shame shame, do something. join a group get people together, thousands! it may not work, but i want to try. if i just sit by and not do anything i know i didnt contribute at all. If they jail me, kill me, silence me, if i have to move out of the country, FINE. but i want to do something.
btimm  
2 Aug 2010 20:36 | Quote
United States
Move out of the country? To where? I understand that there are certainly people who care more about money than healing people, I am not naive or stupid. However, please tell me a country that has better medical care than the US. Canada? China? lollercoasters
Ozzfan486  
3 Aug 2010 00:54 | Quote
United States
Hmm, I think I'll just play guitar on the street/sell my body and save up for a small island in the pacific. Then I'll just buy a couple truckloads of guitar strings, etc, live on my island, possibly get skin CANCER ( :O ), not know about, and die a happy and/or painful and un-medicated death. This way, I won't have to deal with big bad pharma, or governments, or bad boner pills that make my feet numb, or unrelated posts on my guitar forums.

lulz, I joke...

Ozz
EMB5490  
3 Aug 2010 04:47 | Quote
United States
well canada mainly bases their system on our btimm, but i cant really comment on that because i dont know too much about other countries health systems, id assume theyre better but i honestly dont know... i just know the U.S one is in the ****ter
btimm  
3 Aug 2010 06:16 | Quote
United States
That's wrong. Canada uses a primarily government funded health care system whereas the United States uses a primarily private funded health system, although that seems to be changing. The point though is that people often think the grass is greener on the other side when most of the time it really isn't.
deefa  
3 Aug 2010 06:27 | Quote
United Kingdom
As long as we live in a world that allows control of research and medical supplies to be owned by people like the Rockefellas, none of us will have a health care system to be proud of.
Know your history!
macandkanga  
3 Aug 2010 12:53 | Quote
United States
I was in Palm Springs last spring and met a couple from Canada in the pool. They had eight kids! We talked about health care. They said for the most part all health care in Canada is free but you sometimes have to wait to be treated. For them having eight kids would be expensive in the US because you would have to pay deductibles and such eight times! Canada, all free. However, they did say if it was something serious like cancer or whatever, they would come to the US and pay for it.

What struck me the most is how happy and well behaved the kids were and the whole family was overall. They didnt seem to complain and whine like we do about goverment, taxes, food, blah, blah, blah.
EMB5490  
3 Aug 2010 13:43 | Quote
United States
btimm says:
That's wrong. Canada uses a primarily government funded health care system whereas the United States uses a primarily private funded health system, although that seems to be changing. The point though is that people often think the grass is greener on the other side when most of the time it really isn't.

what i meant was they generally legalize similar drugs as us. but i read that somewhere they could be wrong

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.