Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

So - Hai!

General Chat
Heather  
22 Jul 2010 19:37 | Quote
United Kingdom
Licks: 2
I've not been on here for a while - but you guys still have to put up with me I'm afraid! >:D Heheh I'm not gone yet. Anyways thought I'd check out what y'all up to lately. In fact this might even get some new members I'm noticing to get warmed up here too. Welcome to you guys btw!

So, anyone having fun with any kinda projects? Or managed to get any further in the music business since I've shut my beak?? Bands formed or whatever? I'm just simply having fun writing some music and drawing/painting a lot (I mean a LOT) until I start an art course - where I'll probably still be doing all that yay!
BodomBeachTerror  
22 Jul 2010 20:29 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 2
Licks: 1
oh darn.. i mean. welcome back ^_^

i havnt really been doin much lately, writing when i get the time. a friend of mine is starting to learn drums, so weve been talkin of making a blues band
AlexB  
22 Jul 2010 22:34 | Quote
Mexico
Its been a long time...
case211  
23 Jul 2010 03:33 | Quote
United States
Licks: 6
I'm sure I bother you enough over FB...but oh well :D

currently trying to revive my cover band by finding a singer, and starting up my own original thing and trying to find you guessed it, a singer(...and a rhythm guitarist).
Writing a lot of riffs, fills, solos, etc. and practicing my rockstar stance too(that's the most important after solos hehe)

Pretty much it...aside from trying to find a job.
Empirism  
23 Jul 2010 05:33 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Look at there, give me a hug little one. Welcome back (again?) ;P
Phip  
23 Jul 2010 05:53 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Our little chicken has come back to the farm!

Heather  
23 Jul 2010 17:15 | Quote
United Kingdom
Heh well thanks for the welcome backs guys (though I'm not so sure I BBT's was so heartfelt. - however I'll let that slide cos blues is awesome)

Haha I've missed your cracks Phipster! :P But don't eat any more KFC in-front of me -.- Not an amusing thing!

Emp I'm like a drifter - I come and go and above all - I am cool like one (H) (But you know what awesome is as you define it - see what I did there?? Oh yeah I gotta good wit! :P)

Oh. Yeah Alex. I haven't spoken to you in AGES...why I'm surprised you remembered my name... :D

Al-right Case. I mean - I'm sure Nightmere would probs be my 'top stalker' if I did one of them analyser things. Even though that would really just be for lots of 'likes'! And here's me just sitting when I play guitar - wow I won't get as far as you just for that stance you're practising :P

Right well I've made lot's of personal replies now. I feel so achieved.
JazzMaverick  
24 Jul 2010 04:35 | Quote
United Kingdom
Lessons: 24
Licks: 37
@ Phip! haha that was brilliant! :D

@ Case, cool dude, sounds like you're getting something big together - good luck! In the mean time, you should definitely think about making some instrumentals - it might really strengthen your band as a whole.

@ BBT, wasn't it you that said you hate blues? :S

@ Heather, dewd welcome back! We've got another girl on the forum if you haven't noticed! (YES! We're starting to overpopulate!!! MWAHAHA) *ahem* Cool idea to keep improving on your art. Art classes usually want you to try everything, so in your free time I'd definitely think about experimenting with as much as possible - cross sketch, single line, the shadows (shadows are the only think you're allowed to draw, forgot the actual name for it). Live drawing is what they look for the most. Basically, they want you to change and be something completely different to what you want to be so you can be more like them! Because there obviously isn't enough of stuck up art fanatics. (I promise you - if you even mention the word anime to them they'll go crazy and try to burn everything) -_-

ANYWAYYYYY :D

I've been working on my three year plan (about to enter the second year of it) which is to make a soundtrack album and so far it's looking pretty funky! :D No song is going to be released until the whole album is done because I'm taking this project very seriously. Hopefully you'll all see it in two years time! :D
BodomBeachTerror  
24 Jul 2010 11:51 | Quote
Canada
Licks: 1
JazzMaverick says:

@ BBT, wasn't it you that said you hate blues? :S

=O
no i never!! that was Guitarmastergod i think
JustJeff  
24 Jul 2010 17:22 | Quote
United States
Nothing ever changes here :-P
case211  
25 Jul 2010 02:17 | Quote
United States
Licks: 6
@Heather-haha! My rockstar stance is a necessity actually...The most comfortable position for me playing is with the guitar at about belt level(seriously, otherwise my shoulders cramp up and start getting terrible pains). So I have to lean back and solo like that if I am venturing up into the 18-24 range of frets.

@Jazzy-Yeah, I have some instrumental stuff written, but I'm not sure if I am really wanting to work on them at the moment, since I have a few other things to fill up first. Though I will definitely take your advice and use those at some point, I'd like to have a big instrumental song(I love improv and spotlight :D haha)
Heather  
25 Jul 2010 14:46 | Quote
United Kingdom
Woah Jazz! You just seem to know about everything that there is to know about anything :D I was starting to grow on anime actually :-( Thanks for the tip! I shall practice on my weak points now to boost up my progress - starting with sewing machines. (They mentioned I'd ned them for some art work involving textiles - which is pretty bad for me as I always seem to make them practically explode after a few minutes somehow...)

Congrats with your tracks! Two years is a short while to wait mind - but I shall remain exited until (hopfully) then! :p Bet it's gonna be awesome :-)

Jeff everyone here will be as crazy as ever - especially me I et more senile as the days go by!

Case - I actually always did wonder why some rock kinda guitarists I've seen performing always get up higher (usually on their tip-toes which I always find immaturely funny) when they went fretting lower when standing - now I know!

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.