15 Mar 2011 16:43 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 2
Licks: 1
noooo, continue! I insist.
tinyskateboard  
15 Mar 2011 16:50 | Quote
United States
Creedence Clearwater Revival is from El Cerrito, by San Francisco, near where I live.
Phip  
15 Mar 2011 17:01 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Soooo GSBBT,
What's it like being a citizen of two countries? Do you drink Molsen with your cheeseburgers?
Phipempcaseyelliott
Phip  
15 Mar 2011 18:06 | Quote
United States
GS, the big question now.............
Can you sing? Do you sing or leave that to someone else?
Phip
Admiral  
15 Mar 2011 18:09 | Quote
Germany
Empirism says:
Britney Spears or Salma Hayek?

Paris Hilton or Tina Turner?

Stratocaster or Telecaster?

Believe me, this will reveal your true person...

Emp

Finally, we get to the serious questions! haha

I'll save those for your interview EMP ^^
gshredder2112  
15 Mar 2011 20:18 | Quote
United States
Licks: 3
ok im going to resume answering questions
@phip i change my strings whenever i break one or get money to buy new ones i prefer d'addario prosteels or nickelwound,always o10's but i think i goiing to try some flatwound chromes very soonn
i cant afford a case for my guitar so i put it on a stand and cover wth a blanket
i enjot cheezeburers and dont know wat molsen is
i sing christmas carols and black metal vocals but im try to git mo comfortable singn blues.
i have had a singer b4.
Empirism  
16 Mar 2011 00:07 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
give us three things you want to change.
gshredder2112  
16 Mar 2011 13:21 | Quote
United States
@emp
#1 i want to change where i live.
#2 i want to change myself.because i dont like myself
#3i want to change the world's government to grade school kids,they seem to have higher IQ'S than the politicians......
Guitarslinger124  
17 Mar 2011 06:26 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
Why did you join this forum and what do you like/dislike about it?

How do you feel about the economic crisis in America; do you think the government should enter into deflation or hyperinflation?

What is your inspiration for playing guitar?
btimm  
17 Mar 2011 08:43 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 1
Do you plan on trying to make music a career?
Phip  
17 Mar 2011 08:47 | Quote
United States
I think everyone has a "moment" when something "clicks" about music theory. An "AHA!" moment. What I'd like to know is if you've ever had one of those moments about the physical aspect of playing. A moment when you found you could play something that you never thought you'd be able to play before. Has that ever happened for you?
Phip
AlexB  
17 Mar 2011 09:07 | Quote
Mexico
Licks: 2
Wo do you dislike in this forum and WHY????

Muahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
gshredder2112  
17 Mar 2011 13:41 | Quote
United States
@guitarslinger i joined this forum because of the wealth of information on just this one sight is just mind-boggling,and not justhe chord,scale,arpeggio finders,the actual insight of all the members,one thing i dislike is the lack of features on WAP.
on America's current economic crisi s,i feel that are politicians could have made better descisions concerning the welfare of america,not the welfare of there
pocketbooks,i also think that we are in a state of disrepair,which means all the funding for poor folks is getting cut,which makes them even poorer!so i think deflation would be a better option righ now,because if things are cheaper,people will get out there and spendwhat money money they have left,thus the economy may recover if there is eenough money circulating,but hey my views may sound dound odd buts that what i think.

my inspiration for playing guitar comes from a number of things such as hearing some music that really touches my soul,it inspires me to want to create something
that will touch someonelse,another thing
is that it is very fun to.learn something.new,create something
new,thats definently a good feeling
gshredder2112  
17 Mar 2011 13:55 | Quote
United States
@btimm i do plan on making music my carrer,whether it be as as rockstar (;,guitar teacher,studio musician,or luthier.
@phip,I have had one of those moments,well.more than one but,ill list the most important,my AHH! moment came from when i became more consious about the the meat and pataoes of picking,as in when to use an upstroke,when to use a downstroke,when TO start with an up or down,it really makes things easier to understand(,a/n)thats why i posted my economy picking lesson,so other people could get an Ahh moment without having to find it themselves
@alexb i actually dislike you 0.o,why because your a good ass gitar playah,and i see you as competition,jk
1 2

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.