the Real And True Ozzy Osbourne

Music and Bands
1 2
EMB5490  
4 Jan 2009 20:05 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
for those of you who dismiss ozzy for a drugged out rocker with no skill and heavy metal loony, please, check out these songs,

Goodbye to romance
revelation mother earth
you cant kill rock and roll
tonight
and my favorite:DIARY OF A MADMAN the best part is from 0:00 to when the verse starts then from 2:30 to 5:00 INSANE interlude, please i hate when people say ozzy osbourne? the guy whos on so much crack he bit the head off a bat. maybe not him but his early stuff with daisly and rhoads is genius.if you dont get shivers in your spine especially during the interlude of diary of a madman, you my friend...are not my friend lol. and have no feelings for tht is the coolest interlude ever.
BodomBeachTerror  
4 Jan 2009 20:15 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 2
yeah i know, i hate how everyone hates guys just cuz they were drug addicts. like dave mustaine said "its not a weakness, its a sickness"
Musical_Magic  
4 Jan 2009 20:15 | Quote
United States
BodomBeachTerror  
4 Jan 2009 20:20 | Quote
Canada
Musical_Magic says:
....WERES CRAZY TRAIN :O

i think that song is ABOUT drugs lol
telecrater  
4 Jan 2009 20:55 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 8
who cares?

I never like Ozzy's solo stuff. Never been a big randy fan either. but who cares if you like then like it why do you care what other people think about it and his drug habits.

The people who would say such BS are the same people who have their ear to the AM dial listening to Rush Limbaugh, also a former drug addict.

league  
4 Jan 2009 22:03 | Quote
United States
I think Ozzy is a great songwriter but nothing beats the original Sabbath.
EMB5490  
4 Jan 2009 22:03 | Quote
United States
crazy train is a huge hit, but when you think ozzy, and besides when drugs, the first song tht goes to your head is crazy train mr.crowley, paranoid, iron man, maybe flying high again. im saying thers more very good complicated stuff by ozzy, and you have to stop thinking of ozzy osbourne the band as just ozzy osbourne the person and see them as a band. btw crazy train was made like this, or at least the thought:

Randy Rhoads comes to the band practice and goes hey guys look, i got this pedal thing, i can make the sound of a train, he does it, ozzy goes, your going off the rails, your going off the rails man, your off the rails, which at that time ment your crazy. bob daisly made the lyrics, "im goning off the rails of a crazy train" very cool huh?

reason why i posted this is everyone who i say do u like ozzy ther all like nah, too heavy, or nah too druggie, or nah not good music, no one ever listens to his real music, randy rhoads and bob daisly are the true ozzy osbourne. not ozzy he only mde the melodies. and btw the first album "blizzard of ozz" was acctually the name of the band and their album the reason ozzys name is ther is b/c $haron put it ther so people would say "oh, that guy from sabbath, ill check it out, i like them" their original name was the blizzard of ozz, a name his dad gave ozzy which ozy was planning on forming a band and calling it tht since 1978. and yes i can answer ANY early ozzy question between 1979-1982.
EMB5490  
4 Jan 2009 22:32 | Quote
United States
o btw OZZY DOESNT WRITE ***. thank you. he wrote "wine is fine but whisky's quicker" thats it. he shouldnt get royalties on his songs besides he made the melodies, unfortunatly hes getting the royalties that he made the lyrics. its jjust b/c bob daisly is fed up with them and wants nothing to do with them is why he doesnt sue them. i wish he would.
Heather  
5 Jan 2009 06:52 | Quote
United Kingdom
Licks: 2
I'm fine about drug addicts, I still liked Johnny Cash for the person and music, never held it against anyone. But I personally don't like this one, he just seems like a person I wouldn't get along with. I won't get into many details.
EMB5490  
5 Jan 2009 07:00 | Quote
United States
just listen to the music not to him.
Empirism  
5 Jan 2009 11:16 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Since as wacko as he is, he is still builded Black Sabbath... which is a grandfather of the metal...so...what to say? Hes wacko legend.
Ozzfan486  
5 Jan 2009 20:47 | Quote
United States
Would you stop saying he didn't write any lyrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE DOES!

Do you really think his other band members completely wrote "Aimee", "Junkie", "Hero", "I Don't Wanna Change the World", and basically all of the new cd?. Theres many, many more, I just don't feel like listing them. And NO. He didn't write any of the lyrics on earlier albums, why? Drugs. As it seems, he is known for. He is not "stupid" or "wacko". He has many diseases. Parkins Syndrome, Dislexia, and the effects of former drug and alcohol addiction.

Ozz
EMB5490  
5 Jan 2009 22:14 | Quote
United States
forgive me for saying this, but all the stuff now hes "writing" sucks. no more tears was the last half decent album. he cant write, and fyi, during the randy era, he was very anti drug, not at first but in the middle of 81, he was against it and had been going to many anti drug rallies. it was after he "killed" or so he believed or as he said "how can i go to christmas dinner and not expect randy, how can i go to his mother and say that i killed your son, if it was my child..." that wasnt exact but to that meaning. during batm to the 90s he was on drugs. now, his face, voice, presence refelects how the drugs hurt him. it would be very hard for him to write songs, what proof do you have that he writes?
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 13:19 | Quote
United States
Every album hes ever done. Back in Sabbath he wrote [Don't argue with me, Geezer ADMITTED that Ozzy wrote "Black Sabbath" after he told Ozzy about his infamous dream]. And saying that what he writes sucks is crap man. THATS YOUR OPINION. And in no way is it a fact. Personally, I love all his stuff. With Randy, Zakk, Jake [whom I wish would have stayed with Ozzy for obvious reasons lol], and any other player hes had. And do show some proof that he went to those drug rallies and was anti-drug. Watching the Osbournes, Ozzy made it sound like hes been addicted to drugs and alcohol all his life, up until the early or mid 2000s when Sharon was diagnosed with cancer. And Randy did them too "fyi". Not very much at all, but either Ozzy, Rudy, or Bob, I can't remember which, said that they remeber seeing Randy do a little coke in the studio ever so often.

You believe what you want. I'll do the same. And lets just enjoy the ****in' music now!!!

Ozz
EMB5490  
6 Jan 2009 15:25 | Quote
United States
fyi, randy smoked ciggaretts, didnt do drugs. heres a vid of proof go to the ozzy segment.

nd if randy did do drugs it was either for a short time, very short, or b/c ozzy wanted him to try it. rudy never recorded with ozzy so im guessing its bob.
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 18:33 | Quote
United States
It was in the studio. And yes, I read in the Guitar World Legends magazine dedicated to Randythat either Ozzy or Bob said he'd occassionally snort cocaine. I've nothing against him for it. And this whole anti-drug thing, you've got to think, Sharon, whom he'd later marry convinced him to stay away from, and most likely, after the huge success of Blizzard, he thought he could have it all. That didn't work out though. And I really see where it damaged him, listening to him there, he studdered only two or three times, where now its constant. He seems very chill there.
ironman91313  
6 Jan 2009 19:20 | Quote
United States
its a shame to see how Ozzy is now
EMB5490  
6 Jan 2009 19:48 | Quote
United States
he started using it after randy's death, no surprise, sharon prob helped him clean up now, but randy and sharon prob helped him quit.
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 20:10 | Quote
United States
No, Sharon was diagnosed with breast cancer a few years ago. He wanted to get clean by himself after that. Most likely, that if she did pass [which thank god didn't happen] he'd be able to see her sober.
patleh  
6 Jan 2009 20:30 | Quote
United States
what's so wrong with drugs?
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 20:34 | Quote
United States
Nothing. Too much can do serious harm though. People look down on them for some reason. Why? I've no idea. Probably just because they're illegal. But caffiene is a drug, every damn pill you take, thats a drug. Personally, I've never done them. Don't plan to. I like to be able to think clearly at all times. If I can't I just feel like **.

Ozz
patleh  
6 Jan 2009 20:39 | Quote
United States
yeah i was playing a gig at local pub last week when i finished, two people offered me drugs. i remind you i'm only 15. i certainly was not going to since i had to walk home that night.

to be honest when ever i go to parties it doesn't happen that much with kids living in the suburbs but when i go to my friends parties more in-town there seems to be a lot more, not quite sure why though.
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 20:41 | Quote
United States
More access to them. The streets. My towns full of the ***. Busts and stuff. There was a pretty big one mid last year.
patleh  
6 Jan 2009 20:44 | Quote
United States
eh, there's to much emphasis on "the streets" beleive me it's not what everyone says.
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 20:47 | Quote
United States
It is here. No gangs or any of that [yet, or that I know of], but drug activity has grown normal here. There is a very rural part of the county to. Almost polar opposites.
patleh  
6 Jan 2009 20:48 | Quote
United States
i'm not saying there isn't drug activity but, most of these so called, "gansters" ,atleast from when i've been in contact with them, are actually afraid of the cops.
EMB5490  
6 Jan 2009 20:52 | Quote
United States
you know they should leagalize drugs. many kids do it b.c its cool to break the law like that, if the leagalized weed even, death would go down, while weed doesnt kill, but now along the trip of the drugs its getting cross contaminated with extacy and some very dangerous cheap drugs to substitute it. if the governemnt wer to leagalize it, and charge a ***load of money+taxes itd get more money, drug dealers would go outta buisness for the most part. and wed all live happily ever after lol. who agrrees?
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 20:53 | Quote
United States
lol. There aren't any gangs here as I said. Last I heard of that was last year. Everyone said the "Crips" were in town. Our high schools' color is red. The crip color is blue, and someone made a rumor that there was gonna be a showdown at the football game, and everyone wearing red was going to get shot. People were crying, acting tough saying they were still gonna go and were red, and me and my friends just sat back and laughed at everybody who believed it. I mean come on? There wasn't even a reasonable motive.
patleh  
6 Jan 2009 20:54 | Quote
United States
me to an extent. either that scenario would play out by the goverment selling it and paying off all of it's debt, but it could turn out to backfire and everybody become pot heads and have 15 people die everyday.
patleh  
6 Jan 2009 20:55 | Quote
United States
real men fight with their own two fists. they also do other things with them.
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 20:57 | Quote
United States
EMB5490 says:
you know they should leagalize drugs. many kids do it b.c its cool to break the law like that, if the leagalized weed even, death would go down, while weed doesnt kill, but now along the trip of the drugs its getting cross contaminated with extacy and some very dangerous cheap drugs to substitute it. if the governemnt wer to leagalize it, and charge a ***load of money+taxes itd get more money, drug dealers would go outta buisness for the most part. and wed all live happily ever after lol. who agrrees?

Eh. Not sure. Its a nice thought. But then again our leaders would have it too. Our youth would smoke, and then our future leaders will be complete idiots, while the current ones endorse it. Its a double edged sword.
EMB5490  
6 Jan 2009 20:59 | Quote
United States
wed have to put regulations on it, but weed doesnt kill, just *s you up.

yep guys do other things with their hands...
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 21:02 | Quote
United States
rofl
EMB5490  
6 Jan 2009 21:02 | Quote
United States
our youth already does smoke!!! if we put regulations on it... just for a short while. i for one think government is the worst, but it works in amsterdam, when ireland went into economic debt, they raised the tax on alchachol and they came outta it immediatly...
Ozzfan486  
6 Jan 2009 21:05 | Quote
United States
It does. But if legal, one of two things will happen, (1) - More will smoke or (2) it will no longer be "cool" because it will be legal. Probably a mixture of both.
EMB5490  
6 Jan 2009 22:24 | Quote
United States
less people will die from it b/c less cross contamintations and economy will rise.
BodomBeachTerror  
6 Jan 2009 22:26 | Quote
Canada
its illegal cuz people die from it
telecrater  
7 Jan 2009 06:44 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 8
I too think drugs should be legal and there would be better control of the quality. Uncle sam can tax the crap out of it. and when i got a cold and the flu i can load up on sudafed with out being interrogated.

It would be no diffrence that booze. I mean some people just go and have a few beers, sure some people go over board. samething with coke or anything else. I don't touch the stuff and if legal still wouldn't.
Ozzfan486  
7 Jan 2009 13:06 | Quote
United States
@ BBT - I think Elliott just meant Marijuana. idk, Ask him.
EMB5490  
7 Jan 2009 13:44 | Quote
United States
ye just weed, i couldnt bring myself to leagalize somthing thtll kill you for sure. weed doesnt really just kills ur brain, and if ur stupid enough to do it...well...
1 2

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.