Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Wow, i guess there are still good people out there.

General Chat
gshredder2112  
10 May 2011 15:37 | Quote
United States
Licks: 3
OK,So my dads car broke down.so i had to bike 20 miles to school,and stop by the store and pick up grocerices, i had to take a mountain bike,and hiking backpack to fit all my stuff,half way there i stopped in front of a store and sat on a bench,about 12 people stopped and asked if i was homeless,to which i replied"no".But it was refreshing to see that people actually cared enough to ask.instead just passing by not giving.a damn,so yeah rest assured there is a miniscule amout of decent human beings still alive.Just sharing.

-gs2112
EMB5490  
10 May 2011 16:23 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
thats cool, your definatly in a different place then me. I once fell off my bike, not like your boo boo, i was flying, going proabbly 25 mph and slammed into the pavement after a car came to close to me and made me skid out on some sand. **** didnt even stop for me. I layed there with my broken bike bleeding, a few people passed, cars, no one said anything. I finally moved the bike and me out of the road, and called a friend to pick me up... No one did anything... So your in a different part of town
Domigan_Lefty  
10 May 2011 16:36 | Quote
United States
I was wearing my ROTC uniform
and I got flipped off
AlexB  
10 May 2011 16:37 | Quote
Mexico
Licks: 2
I had a massive car crash last friday,it was dark,it was raining,i was bleeding outside of the car while dozens of other cars passed right in front of me and noone did anything,after calling local 911 i called an ex that lived near the place and thought i was drunk and did nothing (actually i was but i wasnt lying..) it was until the paramedics arrived i could finally move from there,more than 45 minutes after the accident! No one was kind enuff to stop and help,this world is going down i tell you.

Lucky you man,at least ppl are willing to help a homeless.
macandkanga  
10 May 2011 16:51 | Quote
United States
There's a lot of good people out there still. I don't think it's because they don't care. I think it's because we as a culture have been taught to be affraid. I offered a shoeless homeless guy my shoes. He got pissed and said he was gonna kick my a$$. "I don't want your damned shoes!" he said. The next day he saw me and said, "you still have those shoes" no appology or nothin but I gave him my shoes and they fit. We just need to talk to each other.
nullnaught  
10 May 2011 16:54 | Quote
i saw a homeless guy very recently with a sign asking for spaer change.
BodomBeachTerror  
10 May 2011 17:18 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 2
Licks: 1
The other day I saw an old lady carrying what appeared to be a part of a fence with her walker. so I helped her
gshredder2112  
10 May 2011 17:32 | Quote
United States
Licks: 3

@emb I was in the dirtiest ghetto you can imagine,i got asked by old ladys,store workers,and other homeless people! i was thinkn may they felt bad cuz im.only 16.

@domigan People.are very disrespectful of autority type figures idk why tho.

@alexb Dude,people should atleast call 911 or whatever,stop and see if someone
is alive or something,people are so.jaded nowadays,its a"im healthy *** everyone else world."

@mac I commend you for.that,people are sometimes too.proud to accept help,glad you fought through the insults and still helped him +2

@nullnught did you give him.any change?
Domigan_Lefty  
10 May 2011 18:05 | Quote
United States
Correction. JROTC. (stupid auto correct)
Same thing, but my rank is silver instead of gold.
Most people can't tell the difference though.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.