Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Rock from sweden!

Band Promotion
brunsten  
11 Feb 2009 06:33 | Quote
Sweden
Hey! Check out our band! Really good swedish rock.

You dont have to write long reviews if you dont want to, just a few words would warm us in the winter dark...

www.myspace.com/brownstoneuppsala
guitarmastergod  
14 Feb 2009 23:52 | Quote
Canada
pretty awsome. im not one for rock but you guys seem to have a tight sound to me. rock on
brunsten  
16 Feb 2009 04:23 | Quote
Sweden
Thanks! The hardest thing in making music is to get people to care to listen to it :D
brunsten  
14 May 2009 13:55 | Quote
Sweden

Check out my bands cover of hoochie coochie man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cyp9rzTWkI&feature=channel_page

If you want, check out our other songs as well :)

Peaceyaoduvetliksom
league  
14 May 2009 23:37 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
brunsten says:
Thanks! The hardest thing in making music is to get people to care to listen to it :D

Very true.

Man you guys have a very organic rock sound. I like it.
Empirism  
15 May 2009 10:50 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Cool! these ones sounded great! Give it away was favorite, but in clive there was cool solo workouts. Songs flow with attitude and I clearly could see you onstage even in rock festivals. Keep it up.

Cheers
Empirism
brunsten  
11 Jun 2009 14:46 | Quote
Sweden
Hey guys! Check out our newly recorded song "Annabel Lee" on our myspace: www.myspace.com/brownstoneuppsala

(Everyone probably thinks im just some guy trying to promote my band here but i want you to know that i read alot in this forum, i just dont have the guitar-knowledge to answer anything :D)

Play it loud // Jonka
league  
11 Jun 2009 15:55 | Quote
United States
Man you guys definitely rock. I really liked the lead guitar tone, what guitar did you use?
BodomBeachTerror  
11 Jun 2009 17:32 | Quote
Canada
Licks: 1
wow, i must say i wasnt expecting this. but this is really sweet, listening to the new song, then ill listen to some others. you guys sound really good ol rocknroll. reminds me of Wolfmother. keep up the awesome work. i would buy this cd if i saw it in a music store
brunsten  
12 Jun 2009 09:49 | Quote
Sweden
Man you guys definitely rock. I really liked the lead guitar tone, what guitar did you use?

It's a Gibson les paul studio your hearing on this recording. On the other song it's a mixture of the gibson, a fender strat and a Hagström Viking.

Thanks for the comments! Warms my heart :)
sslug  
30 Sep 2009 08:01 | Quote
United Kingdom
Sweet bro... any plans on playing the UK?? Be good to see live or work together???
carlsnow  
30 Sep 2009 11:12 | Quote
United States
@-Anyone
the Swede's have been seriously Rawkin' these past 10 years or so, so rockin' in fact that, barring Jazz + Blues, they are shaming us - U.S.!
yes!
i know i'm a crusty old BLastard
... s t i l l ....
I hear very very little evidence of any of 'our' NEW-bands, embracing artistic growth and/or showing any game at all (AKA our NEW-guys can't touch the chops laid down by their Swedish counterparts, other that retreading the same tires with digital tread
...and that, folks aint 'game' -- it's just plain ole sad.
...wheres that new Ritual Cd ..Hmmmm ?

RAWK!
Cs

DarkRiff  
30 Sep 2009 16:28 | Quote
United States
Licks: 2
some great stuff man, Give it away was the best, only thing is, the vocals don't match the music, IMO.

what could help the vocals though is double tracking them and adding a little bit of reverb on one of the vocal tracks.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.