Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

PWN

Band Promotion
Ozzfan486  
10 Mar 2010 19:01 | Quote
United States
Licks: 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPgarKbvv-A

Get a new singer. Yeah. Only heard that one about 45 times now. But we signed autographs so HA! lol.

Tell me what you think,

Ozz
case211  
10 Mar 2010 19:11 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 6
I won't state the obvious(okay I just did :P lol) I know what it's like to have a bad singer XD
Playing was pretty spot on though man ;) Tone was pretty good too, except I could barely hear your or the drummer(until your solo)

you ripped that first solo too bro ;) I'd suggest facing the audience though :D you need to get into it! lol

EDIT:
Just finished the vid, you tore up that last solo too man ;) Though I think you need to let loose and face the audience let them see you go nuts! lol
EMB5490  
10 Mar 2010 19:19 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
did u win?
btimm  
10 Mar 2010 20:27 | Quote
United States
You played well man!

I know it has been said 947 times, but Alice in Chains is one of my all-time favorites, and that dude totally butchered the singing, it kinda made me cringe. lol With a new singer, I think you could have a good start to something here.
Schecter_player  
10 Mar 2010 21:00 | Quote
Canada
Hahaha, I'm not going mention the singer.

Not too shabby. I thought it was hilarious that you had someone to turn your amp up for the solo. Well done.

Other than that, i think you would definitely benefit from a little more instrumentation. I mean, have a bassist for starters, maybe another guitar? sounded thinish.

Ozzfan486  
10 Mar 2010 21:10 | Quote
United States
hahaha. Okay, time to get started here...

@ Case - lol. Thanks man. It took a little to put together the solos so that they'd be kickass, but still fit the song and actual solo, but I guess it worked.

@ Emb - Nope haha. I wasn't really EXPECTING to though so I was fine.

@ btimm - thanks man. I know, they're great. And yeah, as a fan, watching it, it was kind of....horrible lol. But he's my friend so yeah. haha.

@ Schecter - Yeah. My one friend WAS going to play bass, but he pussed out [to put it nicely =p ]. But, now that he saw all the glory of people coming up to us, he wants in lol. And I got my other friend to play rhythm. soo, we'll try them out and see how things work out. And about the solo, well, in soundcheck, the "soundman" kept telling me to turn down. Turns out he was the bassist for the another band. ***er. But yeah, the guy that turned me up was another guitarist and everybody was yelling at him to do it lol. I'm glad he did too. It added to the excitement. xD

Schecter_player  
11 Mar 2010 19:49 | Quote
Canada
Hahaha, i wondered if you had that planned before hand. Just, "hey, I don't have a volume pedal, can you turn my amp up before the solo?" On a side note, that sound man is such a jerk!
Ozzfan486  
11 Mar 2010 21:35 | Quote
United States
I know man. He stood four rows back from where my mom sat at the show and set it was too low. Then, after the show, my mom said she could barely hear me.
Ozzfan486  
13 Mar 2010 18:29 | Quote
United States
Heres the new link. They took it down, so I uploaded it myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zleeYWCwbX8
shredguitar17  
13 Mar 2010 19:49 | Quote
United States
Alice and Chains aren't easy to emulate singing-wise. I am sorry, but I didn't really like it! But I am a avid Alice in Chains fan, if it isn't from them I don't like it! Sorry its not you, its me! (oooh Ive heard that too many times...lol)
Ozzfan486  
13 Mar 2010 20:06 | Quote
United States
lol. It's okay dude. I was looking for the guitar opinions actually though. I already know the singing sucked haha.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.