United States
Lessons: 2
Name: Sean
Surname: Alire
City: Denver
Experience (years): 7
Profile views: 7977

Instruments Played:

Fender Telecaster, JEM 7, Yakamine acoustic, Jasmine acoustic, Gibson Les Paul, Schecter C-1 classic, grand piano, Fender Bass, 6 string bass, mandolin, sitar, xang, drums. (with the bass, mandolin, xiang and sitar, I just mess around with em' since my friends have some of these instruments but the rest I play a lot)

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

Favorite band as of today: TOOL (I am becoming obsessed with their melodies, and Maynard's unique lyrics)

Style I sound Like: Greg Howe, Jason Becker, David Gilmour, Guthrie Govan, Steve Kimmock.

Metal: KSE, KoRn, Megadeth, Sevendust, Zakk Wylde. Neo-classical metal: Jason Becker, Buckethead, Yngwie Malmsteen, Marty Friedman. Blues: Steve Kimmock, Eric Clapton, Robert Johnson, Santana. Rock/Alternative: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, GnR, Blue Oyster Cult, Cat Stevens, America, AND MILLIONS MORE

Fav guitarist of all time is STEVE VAI.

Random Guitarists I like: John Mayer (don't laugh, he's a pompus ass, but he can play blues) Wes Montgomery, Tommy Emmanuel, Guthrie Govan, Steve Kimmock.

Fav Song Writers: John Lennon, John Frusciante, Crimson, Jackson Browne, Elton John, Freddy Murcary (brilliant man with an amazing range).

Biography:

I am sean, I love art, music, and philosophy. I play guitar mainly, but i play piano, and drums. I have been playing guitar for almost 8 years, drums for 2 years, and piano for 2 years. I love music theory, and I am going to college to get a PHD in art and a minor in music. (UPDATE: I have switched my major to quantum mechanics with a minor in art and music theory.

My Setup:

Laguna LE924 with a Peavey Session 400 amp
Marshall Guv'nor distortion
H20 Pedal-chorus+reverb+delay pedal
Memory Man
Boss Acoustic sim with C1 Super Chorus
Ibanez Tube Screamer sim pedal
and my beloved Steve Vai Jemini Double Distortion pedal

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.