Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Mainstage Show and New Songs Up

Band Promotion
league  
22 Oct 2009 16:36 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Hey guys haven't been on in a while because I've been really busy with my band and school.

Anyways, we got a main stage show at SOMA in San Diego on Halloween opening for a local band called Seconds From Disaster.

If any of you guys in San Diego check it out.

We also recorded a pro demo and all three songs are up on myspace

www.myspace.com/metalantietam

so pls take a listen and feel free to comment.

Edit: seems someone took one of the songs off so there's only 2.
Afro_Raven  
22 Oct 2009 19:09 | Quote
United Kingdom
Lessons: 1
Definitely one of the better metal bands I've heard through this site. You guys are very tight which is always good for any music, but especially so for thrash metal. Having said that, it may simply sound that way from doing tons of takes and your engineer being very handy with a quantising tool! Please don't take offence, but the only reason I say that is that there were a couple of places where not everyone was together, so something to work on maybe?

But like I say, definitely one of the superior metal recordings I've heard on this site, so be proud!

Nice one,
Afro
AlexB  
22 Oct 2009 20:51 | Quote
Mexico
Licks: 2
Thats HEAVY!! i like it! Heeeell Yeah!! congrats!
TheEbida  
22 Oct 2009 21:45 | Quote
United States
Helllllllllll!!!!!!!! YYYeaaaaaa!!!!!...... This is all that is evil and oh so sweet rolled up licked and flicked...... Nice.... But you owe me $50 for the repair to my drywall..... Yep I punched a hole in it.....Like it....
J05H  
22 Oct 2009 22:57 | Quote
United States
fukin sweet
league  
22 Oct 2009 23:08 | Quote
United States
lol thanks guys

@afro man i know we had lots of mistakes but unfortunately we only had 10 hours and we kept lots of little mistakes to where we could afford it. Most of the tracks were done in one take. lol

@Ebida man im outta money but I have a cousin who works in construction who can help.

I'm kinda disappointed that someone took out what I think is our best song from our myspace but maybe ill put it up soon.
case211  
22 Oct 2009 23:34 | Quote
United States
Licks: 6
@league

dude that was pretty amazing bro. if that was you on leads for the solo in "Caedes Part 1 of 2", kudos man, that was some intense shred. I loved the drums and bass part and when the guitars came in, man. it awesome.
Loved it, I'm not a fan of "cookie monster" but this is definitely an exception!
apollos  
22 Oct 2009 23:46 | Quote
United States
this sounds hard core kinda 21first century thrash guitar tone and nice vocals and song flow u guys cud b something keep it up
fender_bender  
23 Oct 2009 09:16 | Quote
United States
I wanna hear! I can't at work! :(
fender_bender  
23 Oct 2009 20:03 | Quote
United States
Aha. Got listen. I think the guitar player has better timing than the drummer! Its very good, but I didn't care much for the vocals. I think because they were so dry. I liked most of it. Good job! Guitar playing is top notch!
Empirism  
24 Oct 2009 03:33 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Yeah man! Everything works in this. Too bad I cant see you guys on live for some reason :). Anyway two thumbs up m8. Keep rockin...or moshing should I say... :D

Cheers!
Empirism
Gill555  
25 Oct 2009 15:45 | Quote
United States
I loved it when you guys come out with an album il buy it.
league  
28 Oct 2009 04:49 | Quote
United States
thanks again guys and yeah, that was my solo lol

Anyone in San Diego don't forget Hardcore Halloween at SOMA mainstage were on the setlist plus 7 other bands :)

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.