Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Whoever Loves This Website

General Chat
Taylor  
29 Jan 2009 22:17 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Everyone who loves this website. Leave a comment about it! I know that it's helped me a lot with my chords and scales and people on the site are by far the most kindest musicians I've met online. How has it helped you and what do you like about it?
EMB5490  
29 Jan 2009 22:28 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
i think we can agree that everyone who uses it loves it.

helped me from finding the scales and keys in bodoms lesson to the acctual scales on the guitar scales tool to asking questions to all you 60 year old hippie, toomers corner lemonade drinking electricians on here! (yes you phip. lol) yeh, its good for everything. also nice to fool around and not getting yelled at, peeps on here...pretty cool...pretty fly...us guys can hangs wits mes guys all teh timez. (yeh ill never say that again... lol)
Phip  
29 Jan 2009 22:37 | Quote
United States
EMB5490 says:
asking questions to all you 60 year old hippie, toomers corner lemonade drinking electricians on here! (yes you phip. lol)

You mean I'm the only person here who likes lemonade? haha You're crackin' me up Elliott. Hey, did you know mozilla firefox includes a spellchecker? I think they put it in just for you buddy! Do I love this website? Well, I like it alot, but you know I'm not a cheap floosy (well maybe I am but I have commitment issues)! yeah, it's a great site and I have learned so much here and expect to learn a whole lot more before Elliott has me placed in a nursing home. What makes it great are the cool tools and the people who know so much you wonder why they are still hanging out here, and there is the sense of community too. Anyway I have a cool surprise coming up for you guys soon. (no peeking)
Phip
guitarmastergod  
29 Jan 2009 22:55 | Quote
Canada
its da best mutha funking site on this side of the h00d yall!... holla
soy.el.che  
29 Jan 2009 23:04 | Quote
Mexico
well... i love this site, its amazin, has helped me feel free to express lots of things, people here comment in a constructive way, they dont say: get a life or u suck dcik... People in here do play the guitar.. n not only it, but piano, some sing, or play bass, etc.
ive learned lots here, ive gotten to know new bands and artists, ive gotten to share my stuff here, and to hear other guys stuff

we got a phip, an afroraven, an emb, taylor, a bbt, a jazzy, a league, a doz, 2 mexicans, a blackholesun, a guy with 666 on his user (maybe more), an ozzfan, and lots more, n im gettin tired of writin..

alf
Empirism  
29 Jan 2009 23:50 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
When I came here, my playing was kind of pointless... I had a technique (self learned), I have "scales" (self thought), I have songs...(lets not talk about them). My playing and composing was on stage that it was fun to play, but when listened it, it had not much sense if you know what I mean...experimental avantgarde...

Ive been long searched something, that makes sense and gets things cleared and believe me, I searched long. Then I hit on here and saw these tools on site that gave me answers to my searching right away. And my case it was jam machine.

I joined the forums and after since ive learned (and still improving) on Modes, Scales, scale positions, tons of theory (thanks to Jazz, Afro and BHS mostly).

I could claim, that this site have most unique community on it, because... ... ... ... everyone are nuts.
EMB5490  
30 Jan 2009 07:54 | Quote
United States
well phip i think your the only 60 year old who drinks toomers coner lemnade...

and i dont have firefox...soo....OWNED! lol
brodyxhollow  
30 Jan 2009 08:04 | Quote
United States
i've been coming to the site for years, almost since i was starting out playing guitar. it helped me immensely, though it was a while before I joined the forum,

honestly, what kind of attracts me to this forum is that were a global community brought together by one thing - guitar. we've got people from all over the world, communicating, of all ages in a small, friendly community. it's kind of a learning experience to get the insight of someone from another part of the world about our favorite thing.
Heather  
30 Jan 2009 11:43 | Quote
United Kingdom
Licks: 2
I love this site. It's helped me learn thechords and in an easy formatt. It especially helped me when I was starting as my old guitar tutor was, well, useless. Great guitarist, terrible teacher. Unlike this site, it helped me when I had a bad teachre which really did cause problems!

You also meet lots of nice poeople, find great licks and lessons on the way. I loveit here. Wish I had more time to come here more often.
Taylor  
30 Jan 2009 21:26 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
i'm glad to see most of the names of the people who love this site. i know there are more that just haven't gotten to the forum.

but it kinda disapoints me to see that when someone posts a forum to post pictures of yourself, it's relativly large compared to this one. which tells me not everyone really aprecciates the time and effort people put into this site (like jazzy and the admin. for example).

Phip  
30 Jan 2009 22:05 | Quote
United States
@ Taylor,
Be patient. A lot of people only stop in to read the posts once a week, some once a month, some even less. Some just read but don't reply. Many people use this site very day and never read the forum or join. All that matters is that there is a place on the web designed to help people who are looking for information and you have found it and it is of great benefit to you and thousands of other people wether they take the time to say so or not.
Phip
Dyl4N  
30 Jan 2009 22:31 | Quote
Mexico
i do love this site too...is just awesome...since we talk about anything(like this topic), until we can get into the deepest teorical topic ever created in any forum...ohh by the way...noone has pointed that we dont have the disgusting trolls, nor a lot of spammers and we have a good staff(admin, jazz, affro, bhs) and a great community like a senile who is actually preaatty fun(no offence phip :P), many young celebrities(damn u elliot...u played with NIN) and many good fellas who actually have a great teorical knowledge...and ofcourse...ME!!! =P
EMB5490  
30 Jan 2009 22:36 | Quote
United States
did i play u...did i?? or did i just say it was ice nine kills to stop making u guys jelous. lol. o and btw, our lead guy got sick and our drummer had to go away so we were replaced lol.
RA  
30 Jan 2009 23:54 | Quote
United States
yeah the admin has made great tools for example reverse scales and chord name those are the best tools on the web in my opinion. the guy really knows his stuff about computer programing. what do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking? is this just a hobby? cause you got skill. (no oblation respond or don't i will love you for the site all the same)

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.