Name: alf
Surname:
Experience (years): 3
Profile views: 9406

Instruments Played:

guitar, bass, harmonica, takin singin classes,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1QAv6TIC-E

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

metal, rock, progresive, fusion (not all), blues, spanish, techno, agresive rock, and things like that, like grunge and funk, i finaly get the style (special thanks to blackholesun)
im helpin this band become popular(a good old friend of mines band) : www.myspace.com/bocanegraband
anyway, i like theyr songs, could anyone tab them?

my fav band
---- dont really have one---

i hipnotize
www.cursodehipnosis.com

IN THE MEANTIME.. SEARCH ROCKTALK ON YOUTUBE OR VISIT THE MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/rock_talk
THATS MY ACTUAL BANDS MYSPACE... NO RECORDIN, VIDS, BA QUALITY, ILL TRY 2 IMPROVE IT

THANKS 4 SUBSCRIBING TO MY CHANNEL lol

Biography:

just givin a glance at what i was n what ill never be again
why should i worry so much then, give me a glance, pass me the glass. my lil wing, havent talked for long, but youve been blowin my mind, just waiting for the hi tide to get rid of the footsteps you made on my beach, while, i wear some black pitch sunglasses, i see nothin, but its the best while the tide grows

i think what marks a difference with other guitarrists on me is the way i improvise, ive got shreddin friends, but i feel, that, even when youll notice their technique and speed is better, my solos have feeling, and get along with whatever im improvising with, hardly ever hit notes that sound sucky

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.