Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Aeons of Silence - "new tune" by Case211

Music and Bands
case211  
24 Mar 2017 19:58 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 6
Hey all! Been ages since I've posted, so I figured this is a fitting track to upload.
"Aeons of Silence"! I actually did record the awful vocals on this track, but I hope you enjoy some of the songwriting. I wrote and finished this about 2 years or so back, and have been working on a few more larger ideas since then.

**That is my little monkey boy Draven supplying a brief spot of vocal work for me with "What you doing daddy?" haha**

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! Even if you tell me I suck! haha

Song is the very first listed. The others are all very ancient...
JazzMaverick  
30 Mar 2017 14:11 | Quote
United Kingdom
Lessons: 24
Licks: 37
Hey Case!

Great to hear from you! Epic track dude, the rhythm and song structure is awesome. Could literally headbang until my hair falls off from this!

What guitar are you using for this?

Mixing and mastering needs a little more work, sounds need to level out a bit to compliment each other more but otherwise amazing track dude! Really deserves a music video!
Empirism  
30 Mar 2017 19:38 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Ahh ha! Case my man, still so black!!! Yeah, agreed with Jazzy with mixin thing. Vocals need more edge. Maybe double tracks and widening the spectrum with more bass to sound.

Sick Riffs on I'm Sick :D.

Keep up m8
Cheers
case211  
9 Apr 2017 04:04 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 6
Yeah... this was not a good attempt at even a half-a$$ job mixing or mastering haha
Speaking of which - I am actually getting setup to do a little more serious mixing - ordered sound foam, found some decent goodwill speakers and got setup with a second monitor and a seriously powerful book to help aid my knowledge. Need to do some vocals, but I have a newer tune to share with y'all soon.

Thanks for posting guys!! Happy to hear from you guys - how have you both been? I'm working at a golf course and getting ready to go back into school.
Empirism  
9 Apr 2017 16:00 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
All is well :D, focused more on jamming than composing past couple years, not much time to do serious composing or any band stuff... little by little I got more into music theory once realizing few things while jammed, it really boosted my playing.

I should practise more riffs and chords, but cant help myself, playing hours on lead to ready backing tracks is soooooooooo fun :D. Glad to hear from ya too case!, stay tuned m8
Guitarslinger124  
17 Apr 2017 18:32 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
Dude, that is a total headbanger! I dig it. Your vocals aren't half bad either.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.