Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Ever feel like u were ment to do somthing?

General Chat
EMB5490  
16 Jan 2009 20:25 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
ever feel like you were ment do to somthing, the line of events went soo perfectly that it was just...destiny. im not that religious but i do believe that somthings are ment to happen. for a reason. well heres my huge one... my mom listens to blasting classic rock music everyday. i like it. year or so later, i go to a barmitzvah, the kid was auctioning off guitars in a raffle everyone gets one ticket, 450 kids ther, 5 guitars, i get the 2nd one. conincidence right? after just owning it for a very long time im like, let me see if i can play it. i take it to a shop and stuff and get a new one (o and btw that smell or feeling i was talking bout, i remember EVERY time id walk into the room with that guitar it came, i loved it.) kk so i have a new guitar. im in class and im joking around and all and my friend goes, u gona try out for golf? i go well...i wana try guitar but not sure, what if i suck...so i do what all men do.........flip a freaking coin, heads golf, tails guitar 5 TIMES it landed on tails. is that a freaking conicidence?? i start to play. as i start this feeling and smell grows and grows like nothing before. like when i start somthing new its always a cool felling but NOTHING like this, i remember saying thaat it was like taking a happy drug intraveniously. well it went away evntually. i go to school to play it for band and my firend who i havent talked to in years came to me and said "elliott you play guitar" i go yeh, he goes u wana play in our band? well that led to now joining my other friends band, im not opening for ice nine kills and bela kiss and i have 4 or 5 or so more gigs lined up. i feel like this was ment to happen. it went perfect only minor details is my grades dropped, and i basicly stoped playing golf. but i love music, my life, mind and body. anything like tht happen with u guys? somthings just ment to happen?
RelaxedDude  
16 Jan 2009 20:50 | Quote
United States
Licks: 2
good story =)
guitarmastergod  
16 Jan 2009 21:16 | Quote
Canada
wow, well when you say meant to do something, i think i was meant to play guitar. especially with all the time i put into it. guitar made my grades drop to
EMB5490  
16 Jan 2009 22:10 | Quote
United States
i mean, almost an unexplainable line of events like mine that led to somthing you loved or thought was destined to do.
RelaxedDude  
16 Jan 2009 22:25 | Quote
United States
Licks: 2
Well that can definately happen dude, just remember that if you ever get tired of playing, dont be afraid to take a week or two break because you think you are destined to greatness, lol

Everyone has that one thing that they are destined to do

Yours may or may not be guitar, just always be open to possiblities =)
EMB5490  
16 Jan 2009 22:26 | Quote
United States
i have a feeling that i wont get tired. i never said i was destined for greatness, i just feel i was destined to play, to feel what its like to play, and to know what its like and to love it.
Ozzfan486  
17 Jan 2009 10:05 | Quote
United States
DUDE! I feel that way too man! Okay, so my mom was gonna go to Wal-Mart one day last two summers ago, I asked her if she could pick up Ozzy's new album Black Rain, cos' I heard "Never Wanna Stop" on the radio, and it was the coolest thing I'd ever heard at that point. But, being that Wally's World doesn't get in new albums till 3 or 4 months after their release, she picked up Blizzard of Ozz, being that she listened to it when she was a kid and it kicked ass. I was afraid to listen to Suicide Solution for like a weak, but the finally broke down and did it. lol. And hearing Randy's playing [and YES, I'd listened to Van Halen before], Randy blew Eddie away in my eyes. That night I went downstairs and told my mom that I wanted to play guitar. She blew it off, but I was serious. And look what I'm doin' now haha. PLAYIN' GUITAR.

Ozz
soy.el.che  
18 Jan 2009 10:35 | Quote
Mexico
my story is stupid.. ill better invent one
EMB5490  
18 Jan 2009 10:45 | Quote
United States
lolim not just talkin bout guitar about anything.
Taylor  
18 Jan 2009 13:16 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
lol. well. don't think that if your "destined" for it that your just automatically gonna be a great guitarist. i could be in a band with great musicians but if I don't really know what i'm doing that i wouldn't feel destined for it. i would call it a coincidence. you spelt meant wrong btw.

and if you think you were "destined" to be a guitar player, that you have to make other people see that in your music, not by a story. cause a story isn't much if you don't have proof that it's real, in which your proof would be how good you actually play guitar.

and im not saying you suck or anything. i don't believe that. im just giving my opinion.
Empirism  
18 Jan 2009 13:54 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
There are no destiny. Its your choises that makes your history. Are people destined to born dead? Are people destined to born handicapped? Are people destined to eat themselves as fat that they cant even move without help? Doh well list is endless.

You had changes, you made your choice. That what made you so good at it, is cause of your choices. Goin to do something else or practise guitar when you come home. Its not destiny it is choices.
EMB5490  
18 Jan 2009 16:36 | Quote
United States
i kinda believe it and i kinda dont. its mixed. i kinda believe somethings are ment to happen, i dont believe thers a predetermined corse of events.
Afro_Raven  
18 Jan 2009 17:02 | Quote
United Kingdom
Guitar made my grades go up dudes!
Practising guitar properly teaches you motivation and self-discipline, which are traits transferable to all areas of your life. Use it wisely my friends!

Afro
Ozzfan486  
18 Jan 2009 17:16 | Quote
United States
lol. I already had that. Once I found guitar I was like "Oh hell yeah!", and all my focus has been on that ever since.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.