What guitars do you have

General Chat
1 2 3
Mici  
16 Jan 2007 10:47 | Quote
Kosovo
Hey guys
Could you write what guitars you got.
I have a Yamaha C 40 Classic Guitars. I probably got the worse guitar from all of you, but it's my baby and I love it.
mightydave  
16 Jan 2007 14:34 | Quote
Belgium
i have a cheap classic guitar , don't know which brand
a cheap electric guitar ( hohner st59 prof.)
and a real nice electric guitar(ibanez rg2570)
Beardy  
18 Jan 2007 11:08 | Quote
United Kingdom
Iv got a Ibanez rg560 (eighties up) an a Rally Les Paul. There really nice.
CostacheCaragi  
18 Jan 2007 17:25 | Quote
United Kingdom
an Epiphone SG, Ibanez s470, an a fender acoustic, all lovely, at the momenet i play the ibanez the most, and the SG for playing slide,
Afro_Raven  
21 Jan 2007 08:09 | Quote
United Kingdom
Lessons: 1
Mine is an Ibanez JS1200 - the Joe Satriani signature model and I would change nothing about it - it is SWEET!!! The Afro
Mici  
21 Jan 2007 09:00 | Quote
Kosovo
Looks like IBANEZ guitars are the best. Will keep that in mind when I buy my electric guitar. I was looking at an IBANEZ guitar in a shop today, but it had only had four strings, and another one only four strings, but I don't know what's the difference, you know... why it doesn't have six strings.
CostacheCaragi  
21 Jan 2007 13:26 | Quote
United Kingdom
four strings? sounds like a bass,
i was thinking about getting the satriani model, but could only afford the JS500, and i wasnt digging the trem arm (as its only a slot in), so i went for the s470, which is a v nice guitar :D
league  
21 Jan 2007 13:55 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
I have a cheap Squier stratocaster and a classical guitar.I do recommend guitars made in the U.S.A. Like a Gibson
Mici  
21 Jan 2007 15:09 | Quote
Kosovo
Yeah, the four string guitar was a Bass guitar (Probably) but the other one with five strings...i never heard about a five string guitar.

About what the guy before me said(League). I have a book and it says the best American made guitars are: Guild, Gibson, Martin, Fender and Ovation.
mightydave  
21 Jan 2007 16:08 | Quote
Belgium
@mici there are 5string basses and 6string basses too , just like there are 7-string and 12-string guitars

Squire  
22 Jan 2007 03:28 | Quote
Hungary
I've got a squier strato and telecaster and a fender acoustic guitar... my favourite is the telecaster....and its sound...wonderful;)
Mici  
22 Jan 2007 10:25 | Quote
Kosovo
Reply to MightyDave.
Wow, I see there is a lot of varieties about guitars. Means there is a lot for me to learn, and I know some of my questions sound stupid to you all sometimes.
I heard about a guitar that has 8 couples of strings(16). I think it's called Vihuela. It must take years to learn play that thing.
There are some instruments that rhapsods(folk singers) use here (in Kosova) and they have 2 and 4 strings, and they're preety popular to the old people.

Mici
mightydave  
22 Jan 2007 13:08 | Quote
Belgium
@mici are these still guitars? aren't these just other instruments?
like the banjo and the mandolin etc or are all these things also considered guitars?
zmazz  
22 Jan 2007 19:34 | Quote
United States
i have an ibanez too, both electric and acoustic (RG2EX1 and AE *somthing*) Ibanez make great electric guitars but not acoustic!
Mici  
23 Jan 2007 09:58 | Quote
Kosovo
Reply to MightyDave.
These aren't guitars, but "far relatives" of the guitar, like for example the Banjo, but the Banjo is much more similiar to guitars then the instruments I'm talking about. Just go to Google Images and type cifteli, and you'll see how they look like.
Chimzar  
23 Jan 2007 17:15 | Quote
United States
I have three guitars. My first was an Alvarez acoustic, steel string. It was a good starting guitar and I still have it. My second guitar is a Gibson Les Paul with a stained, unfinished body. It is a great guitar (though the neck did snap once). My latest buy was an Alvarez acoustic, nylon string. It has a plug in and is great for both classical and modern guitar song.
silvercues  
24 Jan 2007 13:47 | Quote
i have 2 acoustic guitars...one is seagull twelve string by godin that my wifw just bought for christmas and has amazing sound and the other is a larrivee six string acoustic the model is OM-01 and is now out of production which is too bad because you cant beat this guitar for price and quality
league  
25 Jan 2007 01:05 | Quote
United States
my grandfather played the vihuela and there are also ten string guitars,they are really five coupled srings.
soy.el.che  
31 Jan 2007 17:45 | Quote
Mexico
i have a spanish style acoustic guitar (the best type of acoustic if you ask me) that is great when playing some blues, and my favorite flamenco

my electric is a lyon of fender . it looks just like a strat and its affordable. i use it mainly for anything that has to do with rock, funk or metal
x
137bing137  
1 Feb 2007 09:53 | Quote
United Kingdom
i have a gibsion les paul nice
netsurfa9  
9 Feb 2007 09:20 | Quote
United Kingdom
Hi guys have just joined this forum .I have a Charvel strat modified with a sound garage hex pickup for use with my Roland Vg88 you can see a picture of it on George pootik site here is the link
http://www.midiguitar.eu/
mightydave  
9 Feb 2007 12:17 | Quote
Belgium
welcome to the forum netsurfa9
rookie  
10 Feb 2007 01:39 | Quote
my #1 is a larrivee d 03 acoustic. epiphone les paul gold top is my electric. Got a few years to go before I deserve the real thing.

rookie
pad_one  
11 Feb 2007 05:22 | Quote
United Kingdom
I recently treated myself to an Ibanez GRG270B. I have no complaints so far.
Lateralus3eye  
14 Feb 2007 15:01 | Quote
United States
I recently picked up an Ibanez SZ720FM to play on my Line 6 Spyder III, and I've gotta tell you. It feels dang good.

As a bassist, though, my true love is the Ibanez EDB series ergonomic bass guitars. It's great for a dark and murky sound, and the warmth of tone makes for nice slappidty-pops, too. Not too mention is great for FX junkies. Now all I need to do is update my stinky crate amp. The Line 6 Bass PodXT Live Multi-FX pedal was a nice start.
Mici  
25 Feb 2007 08:18 | Quote
Kosovo
Hey, Afro has the 1st place for the most replies at this page, thanks to me(just kidding). But I'm sure you wanna tell everyone what kind of guitars you have, so keep it coming, you're all welcome. I know Afro is not gonna like this:)
Afro_Raven  
25 Feb 2007 10:43 | Quote
United Kingdom
U know, we shud really try and turn this into some sort of 'forum war' - FOLLOW ME, MY PRECIOUS MINIONS! DO NOT WORSHIP......HIM!!!

Ha ha indeed, no hard feelings

Afro
Mici  
25 Feb 2007 11:08 | Quote
Kosovo
No hard feelings taken, don't worry. I kinda like this 'forum war'. I was really surprised to get so many reply to the topic I posted as well as for your topic, and I'm sort of new at this forum. It's a great forum, and everyone's just beeing great helping each other in every aspect, and not vandalising it like it happens in some other forums. Thank you all.
Mici  
25 Feb 2007 11:22 | Quote
Kosovo
Hey Josh, why don't you write me an e-mail at MitzThePirate@hotmail.com, so we can talk to each other without disturbing anyone here.
popo  
5 Mar 2007 13:07 | Quote
Hungary
Yamaha FCX720SC
Mici  
6 Mar 2007 12:22 | Quote
Kosovo
Finally, somebody else that has a Yamaha Guitar. I started thinking they tricked me at the shop when I bought my guitar, saying .

What arethe characteristics of your guitar, what's so special aabout it?
Mici  
6 Mar 2007 12:40 | Quote
Kosovo
That's how it looks like. (I hope I uploaded it right)
Homeschooled  
8 Mar 2007 20:22 | Quote
New Zealand
Ive got a Squier stratocaster, and a fender acoustic that i only just bought a few months ago, and so far its sounding quite nice.
im saving every extra cent i get for recording equiptment at the moment.
this guy said to me when i was trying to find my first guitar "some people will tell you to get one guitar, others will tell you to get a different guitar, and everyone else will tell you to get an ibanez."
jabedoo  
13 Mar 2007 19:52 | Quote
United States
ok i have a kona acoustic, and an esteban electric. i know their wierd choices but i chose them for their sound and feel.
iceman_grimm  
14 Mar 2007 02:03 | Quote
United States
for my electric, i have a peavey vortex 1 that is the same age as me (21). it was only made for a couple of years, so they are pretty hard to come by. as for my acoustic... i have a yamaha f310 dreadnought. its nothing crazy, but it gets the job done.

i plan on buying an american deluxe stratocaster and a gibson sg standard within the next month and hopefully soon after that, a fender 12-string acoustic.

oh yeah, i'm also borrowing some cheap acoustic from my friend that i re-strung for him.
KingProductions  
3 Apr 2007 12:43 | Quote
I got an acoustic made by some canadian company. Id tell u the name but i forgot and im too lazy to check. Its really good and plays easly. I also got a ESP LTD H-100. Its a pretty good electric, but im seriously thinking of upgrading soon...!
EmilysMan  
4 Apr 2007 21:35 | Quote
United States
Ibanez RG100 and a Hofner Colorama...both cheaper but they get the job done. I need a better one though. I'm content for now =)
league  
13 Apr 2007 18:56 | Quote
United States
I like the Fender Strat because its probably the most comfortable guitar.For looks, the Telecaster is my choice.
iceman_grimm  
16 Apr 2007 17:42 | Quote
United States
okay... i just bought another guitar. a fender american HSS stratocaster. its absolutely awesome. i can barely put the thing down. it plays waaay better than my peavey i mentioned earlier. hopefully in about a month i will be purchasing a gibson sg as well.
philmarq  
16 Apr 2007 20:40 | Quote
United States
I have an Ovation Applause ( acoustic, steel stringed). It has a maroon finish with a beautiful floral pattern around the soundhole. The wood is incredible, its a beautiful dark color and if you smell the fretboard its like a light perfume lol!

Its my baby, and I loves it :).
1 2 3

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.