Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Can i disturb you a little bit ?

General Chat
wiliamfret  
25 Apr 2012 12:22 | Quote
Egypt
I'm really sorry because i don't add something new, but believe me i'd like to join you your speeches but when i enter someones Topic i don't understand about 90% of it thats why i keep making new topics so that people will take in the things that i understand and bit by bit i can talk with you in your topics i dont understand

Best regardes for all
tinyskateboard  
25 Apr 2012 12:31 | Quote
United States
We all learn differently. I'm a big fan of reading and re-reading some of these posts until they make sense. So far, a lot of them still don't make any sense to me.
Empirism  
25 Apr 2012 15:31 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
No need to be sorry, you can also send private messages if you dont understand something, we are here to help anyway we can.
Guitarslinger124  
25 Apr 2012 16:10 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
That's the great thing about this forum William. Our members are from all over and although the primary language here is English, I feel that we are very open and understanding to other cultures and languages. Like Empirism said, don't hesitate to send someone a personal message if you do not understand something.

We are glad to have you as a member of our site.

Rock on!
FiniteZer0  
25 Apr 2012 17:05 | Quote
United States
Feel free to ask away and make sure you check out some of the lessons as they may answer some of your questions. ^^
btimm  
27 Apr 2012 07:20 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 1
Agree, no need to apologize. The whole point of this forum is to learn and also to share. There are some truly amazing players here and novices as well, no one judges. Post away!
wiliamfret  
28 Apr 2012 02:19 | Quote
Egypt
@TSK you really gave me an important advice when ever i read something i dont get, i will re-read it again till it make sense

@Empirism im very thankfull for your kindness, and soon i will ask

@GS124 thank you very much and sure i will be asking you soon about my weird questions , btw i learnt alot from your lessons , thanks

@finitezero thank you bro , and right now im going to check your lessons

@btimm you are one of the most cool people in here and you are from the first people who inspired me here to learn more
FiniteZer0  
28 Apr 2012 10:22 | Quote
United States
If you have any questions in any of my lessons, feel free to ask away. ^.^

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.