Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

What is happening to good music?

Music and Bands
1 2 3 4
reckzilla  
30 Nov 2010 16:53 | Quote
United States
My friends music is going to ***. I'm 18 so I was around for some of the good stuff, but now it's dying. Very few band are any good anymore. But I have a proposal how about instead of complaining we go pick up are ***ing guitars, grab are awesome friends and put together bands. We need to run this Beiber, and Jonas crap out of existence. We here know what needs to be done lets start a revolution and bring rock and metal back to it's former glory. Iron Maiden, Joe Satriani, Metallica, Megadeth, Eddie Van Halen, Sammy Hagar, and many other bands are still out there doin their thing. We just recently lost Dio but lets join the remaining bands and return music to its former glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neomass1  
3 Dec 2010 15:31 | Quote
United States
I feel that every generation has felt this at one time or another. Its sad to see a great band that you love and feel fall to the way side, But all good things come to in end. Hate saying that but its true. I miss my 90's, but there is still hope. Keeping my eyes open I have seen the glimmers of light in the darkness. People who have passion like us will fallow their dreams (I hope). Everyday there are bands inspired by Nirvana, Jimmie, and every band you love. I say let main stream flow where they want, what goes around comes around. I hope my kids grow up then so they get a taste of my life and moments. Let us all stand for our passions, turn up the volume so the world know what we like. Keep the music you love alive.
God Bless Peace and Love.
AlexB  
3 Dec 2010 15:36 | Quote
Mexico
Licks: 2
Good music is everywhere,even mainstream,but there are not many good listeners
1 2 3 4

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.