Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

ug...

General Chat
EMB5490  
6 Jun 2008 16:23 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
hey soz to ask this, but i made a ug account, and i made it so the original post is at the last page and the new posts are at teh front. how do i chnge tht, i really dont like tht, especially since they have all these "rules" b/c of spammers. tnx
Skold  
6 Jun 2008 16:29 | Quote
United States
You went to U-G?

Phip  
6 Jun 2008 16:38 | Quote
United States
Yeah, that's like takin' a crap on our front lawn!
Oh for shame!
EMB5490  
6 Jun 2008 16:51 | Quote
United States
*lies* i wanted to enter tabs! *truth*i wanted to see wut it was like.

*reality*the forums are waaaaaaaaaaay overclogged and disorganized, im gona stay away from them.
Phip  
6 Jun 2008 17:07 | Quote
United States
@EMB
We're all soooo proud of you.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.
Staying away from UG is a twelve step program! LOL
Skold  
6 Jun 2008 18:53 | Quote
United States
@PHIP

Really? Here's how it went for me

Me: Hey, you guys.

UG: Hmmph....you're no wear near our level. *sniffs* Ooh, don't our farts smell delightful?

Me: Uhh....kthxbye.
EMB5490  
6 Jun 2008 19:05 | Quote
United States
well wut can u say, they are superior farts.
Phip  
6 Jun 2008 19:10 | Quote
United States
Yeah, I meet people like that all the time. reminds me of the time i was hanging out in my favorite pub. they have a pool table there and all the locals are good people. So this bone head and his buddy come in and he's got his own custom stick. My buddy Bob and I are having a good night and we're winning a few games when this "dude" gets his turn at us. He's got this attitude like his shit don't stink, and he wants to play for money so Bob says "sure how about a quarter"? I thought i was going to spit up my drink laughing and the "dude" gets attitude (he hasn't figured out Bob just told him to go f*** himself). So he gets out his custom stick and i break the rack. He never got to shoot. I cleared five balls, the "dude"'s friend missed his shot and bob cleaned the table finishing with a three bank shot for the eight ball. Even Bob admits to this day that he pulled that shot out of his ass! I just looked at the "dude" and said "nice stick". He threw a tantrum and left. MORON
They're out there.....
EMB5490  
6 Jun 2008 19:34 | Quote
United States
lol bob?

anyway i h8 when ppl do tht. im like an acception of teens, im kinda smart, i know wen 2 fk off, im not abnoxious (unless i want to be of course) im not destructive, and im skilled. i h8 when ppl generalize. i was playing golf one day and it was like i was in a fking movie. i read this golf mag on the plane and relizd thers nothing in ther i dont know (im realy cocky bout golf, im like a 6 handicap) anyway, this old fart comes up to me (6 handicap) my friend (11 handicap) and his bro (18 handicap) said u guys look like beginners, i ws ready to blow up, i didnt, my firends were w8 for me to tho, ther real shy. anyway he says then i read this thing in the mag about how to putt. thts strike 2, i happen to be THE best putter u will find. then he says since ur beginners i figured this will help. strike 3. i then say, first of all, im a 6 handicap, nd my buddies are 11 and 18 handicaps. i then go to say i won my age group tourny 3 years in a row. he says sorry, i started to feel bad, then says u guys should be teaching me, i sayd i somtimes do on the range. he says o... then walking away says how long have u been playing? i say 12 years. he says w8, ur 15? i say 13, lol he doesnt belive me and walk away. i then go onto the range and hit a drive like 270. he says o, and walks away, i felt bad for him, and didnt. i h8 wenppl generalize. at stores ppl cut me like im not ther, i say woooh buddy im here, they always ignore me then...fags.
GRX40  
7 Jun 2008 11:14 | Quote
United States
I go on UG sometimes, but I hardly ever post. There are some tutorials in the Guitar Building and Customizing section that I've looked at, since I'm thinking about upgrading my guitar sometime.

There are a lot of rude people on there, though. I also look into the Acoustic Section sometimes, and the people there seem a little friendlier.

GuitarBoy666  
7 Jun 2008 12:13 | Quote
Canada
I hate like everybody on those UG Forums they are all stuck up cocky a-holes. At least HERE you guys are nice ;p It's like a dysfunctional family, we have those fights and disagreements but in the end we all get along most of the time.

At UG it's like abusive parents and a little kid... it sucks.
I only go to UG for tabs and if I am there, news.
Nutter166  
7 Jun 2008 12:16 | Quote
Wales
Licks: 2
^Agree!, cept I'm hooked on the 'Guitargasm' story and also check the fourms for guitar customising tips and such..

Now no more talk about that hidieous place.
Doz  
7 Jun 2008 12:54 | Quote
United Kingdom
I have an account on UG, used to post quite a bit in the band leading forums - it was the most insteresting to me. I agree there are some rude people there, but it might be due to the amount of people on there, you know? There's probably a lot of nice people on there somewhere.

I prefer the forums here though.
GuitarBoy666  
7 Jun 2008 13:03 | Quote
Canada
Yeah maybe SOMEWHERE there are a few nice people.

I, too, prefer these forums, plus they aren't as loaded with crap as the UG ones.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.