Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Rough Demo

Music and Bands
case211  
16 Nov 2010 00:08 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 6
Hey guys! Been doing quite well and I decided it was time to finally get a new tune finished up. I wrote this song about a year ago and made a few changes to it. This is a very rough demo with no bass and no solos and really it isn't "fully" done yet. There is going to be about 25-30 more seconds of a jam spot after the song here is done, hence the last little cool riff part.

I just wanted to get this out there to you dudes/dudettes and see what you all thought collectively of it.
Again this tune isn't done, but my computer charger just broke(I'll be going onto my 4th when it arrives here) and so I can't really finish the tune up for a bit, but I thought you all might enjoy listening to this rough little work ;)

Let me know what you think!!

Case

PS. This song was written to have the inclusion of lyrics with it, so yeah :P

case211  
16 Nov 2010 00:15 | Quote
United States
Oh yeah! Feedback please!! haha even though it's not done(nor will it be for a while) I still like to know what you think :)
tinyskateboard  
16 Nov 2010 17:47 | Quote
United States
Kinda hard to tell the whole structure without the lyrics. but it's tight...really tight. Good guitar sound and good timing. I like it.
case211  
17 Nov 2010 12:05 | Quote
United States
glad you like it(even though there is going be more done to it when my charger gets here).
The lyrics will be added to the tune as part of the final tune, since I must agree, without lyrics driving the song, it's a bit difficult to keep up with what's going on haha
Basically there is a solo during some of the triplets, and then I was going to put a harmonized guitar line during the parts directly following the triplets along with a few more lines of lyrics then more music after the really fast part at the end.

Also, if anyone could tell me what time sig the very last riff is in(fast triplets with no drum tracks) I would be eternally grateful! :)

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.