Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum


Instruments and Gear
12 Jun 2010 12:36 | Quote
Joined: 05 Jun 2010
Karma: 22
This is a digital interface that connects to your computer via usb. I cant figure how to work it. Help!!!!
12 Jun 2010 13:11 | Quote
Joined: 26 Feb 2009
United States
Lessons: 2
Licks: 6
Karma: 24
Have you tried using some forums dedicated to that piece of hardware? They usually are extremely helpful, it just involves a bit of reading and some prior knowledge of the lingo they might be using.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.