Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

today I...

General Chat
BodomBeachTerror  
5 Apr 2009 20:25 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 2
Licks: 1
relearnt all the modes as I learned the different shapes kind of differently, and i started learning the names of the modes cuz originally i learned them as one scale. got my speed up to 3 notes per beat at 133 bpm with all the modes. and put chords to some argeggio licks that i made with the Jam tool, and did some jamming as well.
sometimes you just need a kick in the head of inspiration, for me today it was Jeff Loomis, mainly the song Miles of Machines, from his solo album
Guitarslinger124  
5 Apr 2009 22:03 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
if you like jeff loomis check out "psalms of lydia" by nevermore. its probably one of their best songs and jeff freaking rips on that song. jeff also put out a instructional video you might want to check out. best of luck man, rock on and dont ever give up!
Crunch  
5 Apr 2009 22:37 | Quote
United States
Today I went over to a friend's bar/band rehearsal space and rocked. I should get some pictures of that place, it's freaking awesome. I got to play through a JCM 900 too, it was awesome. Today was also the formation of our new band: The Melon Farmers.
BodomBeachTerror  
5 Apr 2009 23:00 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 2
Licks: 1
@GS. that was pretty sweet song, its a shame they have such a horrible singer lol. thats just my opinion, hes better than i remembered though
Guitarslinger124  
6 Apr 2009 07:10 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
Today I (at 1 in the morning) was told I needed to go onstage and play at the pub i go to on the weekends because the band that was supposed to play didnt show. (Keep in mind I had planned to just get really drunk and had no intention of playing on stage.) So I pretty muched played a 20 minute jam with a dude that works at the bar playing bass and a friend of mine playng drums...twas pretty fun.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.