Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Check it out

Band Promotion
rockindahizzy  
4 Feb 2009 14:10 | Quote
Here is my solo project. Anywhere but Here and Free to Fly are actually written works. The other two are just Improv. Let me know what you all think.

www.myspace.com/rockyroschemusic
Empirism  
4 Feb 2009 14:36 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Very nice! There could be a little that I maybe mix differently, but songs are good. Free to fly was favorite also Summer Dream have great athmosphere. Melodical songs with good riffs and very soulfull playing. Thumbs up!
rockindahizzy  
4 Feb 2009 21:00 | Quote
Thanks for the feedback Empirism glad you liked them. I just got into the recording stuff and I really don't have great stuff for mixing and what not so I do what I can.
Heather  
5 Feb 2009 06:54 | Quote
United Kingdom
Licks: 2
So you know since I've posted on another topic I'm not ignoreing this, I'm at school so I can't listen to it right now, I will do so tonight.
Empirism  
5 Feb 2009 09:55 | Quote
Finland
Lessons: 4
Well, free to fly is mixed the way I like good panorates that every sound can be heard easily and have its place.

Anywhere but here sounds that all instruments are centered so it makes them a bit messy, also guitar sound sounds like nu metal. It sound very credible tho, but maybe little equalization could be cool.

If there is only one guitar, try to spread them over both channels top right and like 75% left or vice versa, and keep bass in the middle. and panorate second guitar (if there planned any) to that "weaker" side.

I though dont know how you record, that can you use mixer or computer for tracks.
rockindahizzy  
5 Feb 2009 18:15 | Quote
alright thanks for the tips I'll mess with it and see if I can get a clearer sound

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.