Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

guitars.

Technique
joe  
23 Jun 2008 16:09 | Quote
United Kingdom
some of the most recent topics are virginity, drugs , favourite actors and actresses and the ongoing skold saga.

as les paul said recently isnt it about time we started sorting this place out and doing what it is meant to do and helping people to improve on guitar.

might be going too far here but it could be said its beginning to become like ug over here too.

the last question ive seen from a new person was asking about how to put in a whammy bar and the first reply was "Screw it in. Wow."

P.S. do tell me if this is just a crazy meaningless rant :p
ThePusher  
23 Jun 2008 16:10 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 3
no it was getting pretty UG there alot of that was Skolds quick answers without getting any additional information
GuitarBoy666  
23 Jun 2008 17:53 | Quote
Canada
You're right, Joe.
We really needa sort this out, and make the site serve its purpose
Afro_Raven  
24 Jun 2008 07:29 | Quote
United Kingdom
Lessons: 1
Yeah I totally agree.
Thing is, if people don't have any questions that need answering that are specifically to do with guitar, then the only things left are pointless posts like fav. bands, actors, bass or guitar, etc.
Would it simply not be better to have it so that if no-one needs anything answering, then no-one posts until they do, that way the forums stay true to what they were originally intended for!
Who's with me?!

Afro
Guitarslinger124  
24 Jun 2008 09:30 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
i agree. with afro, keep the crap away from the forums...i also think we need a couple forum moderators. some of the stuff people post is just childish.
GuitarBoy666  
24 Jun 2008 09:31 | Quote
Canada
I agree.
Even though just last night I made a favorite lyric thread bahaha

I think asking something like "How do I get inspiration?" would be cool though cause it still has to do with guitar

EDIT: Whoa, Me & GS posted at the same time

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.