Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Teenage Band, check us out

Band Promotion
drummer3213  
24 Jan 2008 00:03 | Quote
Australia
hey my band Last minute, just wanted some feedback on our first real song 'will you notice'. Critisms welcomed

Please note: May o point out the guitar tone maybe a little out due to it being a shit guitar but we've fixed that up since by buyin an epiphone les paul guitar, cheers

go to
http://artists.ultimate-guitar.com/last_minute/

to hear our songs.

but if u hav a myspace then go to

www.myspace.com/bandilluzoin

Please note: our songs have been removed from our myspace due to new ones comin out soon. They are still on our other profile on ultimate- guitar though

cheers
simon73  
29 Jan 2008 09:40 | Quote
Lessons: 8
I herd what you have done can't say I was all that impressed at all but you need to sit down with a good recording equipment but at least you all try and that is the best thing. Sound like just a mess around more than music. But what I do think how about creating the blues I think you may have something there. One final point sack the singer as he is flat as hell you need a good soild singer

Well I will tell the truth and if no one likes it that life
Tilikidis  
29 Jan 2008 13:01 | Quote
Canada
GuitarBoy666  
31 Jan 2008 18:09 | Quote
Canada
simon73 says:
I herd what you have done can't say I was all that impressed at all but you need to sit down with a good recording equipment but at least you all try and that is the best thing. Sound like just a mess around more than music. But what I do think how about creating the blues I think you may have something there. One final point sack the singer as he is flat as hell you need a good soild singer

Well I will tell the truth and if no one likes it that life

At least you speak the truth XD

Lol @ Tili

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.