Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Toneport Line 6

Instruments and Gear
bodom  
29 Oct 2007 16:34 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 4
Hey people! I have been away for a long time, moving and such. I ordered this toneport ux1 from line 6, online. I probly should have asked this before but has anyone tried it out? Anygood ? It sounds pretty sweet from what I heard. I love Inflames and a guy on youtube uses this to record and he gets a pretty good sound out of it. Just wanted some feed back on it. I should be getting it in 2 days.
Guitarslinger124  
29 Oct 2007 21:28 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
i recently bought a new interface and was considering the line 6 stuff...i already own a pod 2.0 and a line 6 pedal board and i am very happy with both. however, the line 6 interfaces, in my opinion, leave much to be desired. instead i bought the lexicon lambda. it is a great piece of gear and very easy to use. the line 6 products are very good, however, they are almost always very complicated with way too many options, and the software tones, sound...very...um...fake? but if you like it then good luck...but in case you want to try something else, check out the lexicon lambda ive had it for a week now and i am extremely satisfied with it.
thedeadlysonicarts  
8 Nov 2007 18:45 | Quote
United States
I 've had the toneport since mid-summer. i'm loving it. definitely sounds a little cold, but since it's all emulators that's to be expected. certainly quieter than trying to mic an amp in your house. and i do it mainly through headphones so i can record at 2am and no one is calling the police. =)
Guitarslinger124  
8 Nov 2007 22:45 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
yea that is one major plus for emulation...no noise ..and even if there is a little noise you prolly got a sound gate built in.
blackwolfrising  
8 Dec 2007 21:01 | Quote
United States
I bought the Onyx Satellite about 6 months ago and had problems with it working. I ended buying a zoom H4 at cleanance and a Boss GS 10 which both work very well with Cube se and trackion.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.