Philippines
Surname: Fidel
City: Cavite
Experience (years): 1
Profile views: 3189

Instruments Played:

Guitar

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

Rock, (Heavy or alternative doesn't matter as long as it's lyrics has meaning and message).

Fave Band is: Alter Bridge, All That Remains, Creed Etc.

Biography:

Actually I started playing guitar when I was at 1st year high school, at first I learned it as a hobby, then I got addicted to it, as it is a necessity (lol), can't live without a guitar, then when I reached 2nd Year College my Older Brother bought a Strat Imitation as a christmas gift for me ( I was in heaven hehe :D) then I learned a lot of songs, and formed a band (we're not good ) then I started to feel that I'm lacking something, until I found this great site, started to learn music theory (Just started this May 2012 that's why I typed 1 in years of experience) and I'm doing everything to learn and yeah that strat guitar is 2 years old now hehehe money is a problem so I need to wait till I finish my OJT(if you're wondering, I graduated 2 years Computer Network Tech. then continued it to BS Computer Science, Yeah It's Hardware and Software for you ^___^ and I work as an OJT at MIS Department as Technician somewhere here in Manila) and work my ass off to buy an Ibanez guitar then collect other guitars like PRS, ESP etc, then create my own rig. Well yeah That's me ^___^

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.