Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Profile: REGURGITATE

United States
Surname: Arnsten
City: Simi Valley
Experience (years): 9
Profile views: 2433

Instruments Played:

I am a guitar player. Which means in know how to play bass as well! I know how to keep a beat on the drums, i just cant do ridiculous fills like drummers do. I have been formally trained to play the piano, but i play that whenever i don't have access to the 6 string :P

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

I listen to alot of bands but mostly death metal, including local death metal bands. I love collecting local music from local shows to see what is going on around me locally. I like very complex music. Music that forces you to think! I listen to a lot of classical music for influence.

Biography:

I have been playing guitar religiously since the beginning of my 8th grade year of grade school. At the time i picked up guitar, i had already been playing piano for a little over a year. Knowing piano wasn't right for me, i decided on picking up a guitar. I have had this desire to play the guitar since the 1st grade ever since i looked in a department store catalog with a lower end Squire Strat picture, and thought how awesome it would be to know how to play one. i bought my first guitar at a pawn shop and kept practicing. Ever since i have picked up that guitar, i have been jamming with people. Getting better at the instrument every day!

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.