Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Profile: God91125

United States
Profile views: 5255

Instruments Played:

none xD

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

Well my fav bands are Iron Maiden(The best)Dragonforce, Daft Punk, Journey, Tenacious D, Korn, Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, AC DC, Dune, DJ Hixxy, Sum 41, Linkin Park, System of a Down, DJ Pulse, DJ Quicksilver, Roller Girl, StarSplash, Gorrilaz, Groove Coverage, Queen, Darude, Cosmic Gate, Led Zepplin, Hammerfall, Twisted Sister, KISS, Disco, Music from the 80s, 90s, 70s, Rave(Including all kinds especially Dance/House/Happy Hardcore) and Classic ROCK, J Pop is also nice Like Utada Hikaru, Rie Tanaka, and my fovorate Chieko Kawabe.And of course cant forget The Final Fantasy 7 Music the best video game music ever includeing FF7AC and of course Anime music like from Azumanga Daioh, Chobits and a crap load of others, Halo Music and all video game music, Including DDR Music, I pretty much have a good appreciation for all types of music lately I've been getting into a lot of jazz, rap, R&R, country and just things with good beats and lyrics haha I love music ^_^ of course I still have my disagreements lol

Biography:

I'm a Otaku fairly simple hahaha I love many different types of music and I love to sing and I think I'm fairly alright at it(must be confident!!!)

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.