Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Profile: bigdcornholio3

United States
Surname: Schreiner
Experience (years): 2
Profile views: 3531

Instruments Played:

I play all sort've guitar i have experimented with bass guitar but guitar ist favorite.

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

I am a deathmetal deathcore metalhead. I also enjoy alot of classic rock stuff and 80s hair metal. Classic like thin lizzy sabbath...And 80s hair like dokken ozzy...I also like stuff with lyrics that are down to earth and have decent guitar parts i also love to hear shred like jeff loomis jason becker john petrucci joe satriani steve vai and so many more.

Biography:

I am 14 year old kid who has alot of friends i fit in decent i love music if i didnt have music i would probably commit suicide. I play alot of sports but i would give them all up for my guitar. I started on an ibanez gio but now i play esp m200 with seymour duncan blackouts and an original floyd instead of the liscensed i play through a line 6 spider III 150 watt solid state combo amp. But i would like to get a peavey valve king or maybe a bugera tube amp and run a boss metalcore pedal through it and some others pedals behind my boss noise suppressor.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.