Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Profile: Pistachio

United States
Surname: Brown
Experience (years): 6+
Profile views: 4371

Instruments Played:

Guitar, trumpet, piano, bass guitar, ukelele, lute, sitar, percussion, violin, mandolin, harmonica, banjo

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

Frank Zappa, John Fahey, The Cure, Morphine, Todd Rundgren, Allman Brothers, CCR, Johnny Cash, Pealr Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Chimaira, Pantera, Portishead, Boz Scaggs, Van Morrison, Vince Guaraldi, Roy orbison, Tom Waits, Goldfrapp, Leonard Cohen, Ry Cooder, Buddy Guy, Blin Willie Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, SRV, The Beatles, Soft Machine, Sparks, T-Rex, The Mills Brpothers, The Ink Spots, Roy Brown, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Bela Fleck, TOOL, The Smashing Pumpkins, Eluvium, Godspeed you Black Emperor, Queen, David Bowie, Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky, Do Make Say Think, Harold Budd, Steve Roach, Bob Seger, Pete Seeger, Arlo and Woody Guthrie, Grateful Dead, Radiohead

Biography:

Joined the Marines a little after the new millenium, have seen all there is to see in the Iraq war, and Afghanistan, but when it comes to music that has hardly any imapct at all. My guitar, a '93 American Stratocaster that was originally my sisters old christmas gift, was then left to me by twist of fate, and has been as loyal to me as Lucille to Mr. B.B. King. No matter how well I play, or what it is I know, I usually find joy, santcuary, even, in playing for others, and whatever comes out is strictly for the love of music.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.