Profile: NIGHTHAWK

United States
Name: Nighthawk
Surname: Telecaster
City: Around Boston
Experience (years): 15
Profile views: 3166

Instruments Played:

Guitar & sing, Can play both Rhythm and lead. Cannot play and sing at the same time but practicing that all the time.

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

Hendrix, Vince Gill, Clapton, Danny Gatton, Johhny A, Wes Montgomery, Jango, Chet Atkins, Mark Knopfler, David Rawlins, Albert Collins, Albert King, Roger McGuinn, George Harrison, The Beatles, The Stones, The Byrds, Jesse Ed Davis., The Kinks, Johnny Copeland, Muddy Waters, Howlin Wolf, Mike Stern, Robin Ford, Jim Campilongo, Roy Buchanan,
Rory Galagher, Joe Pass, Robin Trower, Robert Fripp, Neil Young, Peter Green, Bill Frisell, Ben Webster, Buddy Powell, Was Not Was, Adrian Legg.

Biography:

In and out of bands over thirty years. Started on Long Island New York. After moving to Massachusetts their was a very long hiatus. I started as a front man singer but always wanted to play but could not afford anything but a very cheapo Epiphone accounstic that warped so badly it was virtually unplayable after maybe two years. After many years not playing or singing, I had made a good career in systems and bought my Guild. That was nice but I wanted a sound experience, so I bought a Mexican tele, also cheap, a small amp and a couple of pedals. The rest is history. My brother in law, a great player, asked me to join a band, so I went along. Been dong that for maybe five to six years now and loving it. Still got this day job to pay the bills though. Playing my axes through a Super Reverb, (tubes), with the band. Oh lordy!!!!

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.