Profile: IcedShredder

United States
Licks: 2
Surname: Skaggs
City: St. Louis
Experience (years): 5
Profile views: 5752

Instruments Played:

Electric/Acoustic Guitar, Drums, Bass, Banjo, Mandolin. Any instrument really.

Favorite Bands and Styles of Music:

Primus, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rage Against the Machine, Buckethead, Annihilator, John 5, old Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Nevermore, Al Di Meola, Cacophony, Opeth, Trivum, Shadows Fall, Iron Maiden, 311, Soundgarden, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Blue Oyster Cult, Death From Above 1979, Rush, Dream Theater, Bad Religion, Black Sabbath, Jimi Hendrix, SRV, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, Les Claypool, Ozzy, Children of Bodom, Cellador, Rhapsody, Dead Kennedies, The Doors, The Who, The Gales Brothers, Garaj Mahal, Iced Earth, Janes Addiction, Mastadon, Necrophagist, Porcupine Tree, Pantera, Pink Floyd, Placebo, System of a Down, Sublime, Van Halen, Untapped Fury, White Stripes, Wolfmother, Frank Zappa, A Striking Resembelence, Lamb of God, 7 Shot Screamers, Cake, Bad Company, The Eagles, Rodrigo y Gabriella, Darkest Hour, The String Cheese Incident, Upper Left Trio, Exodus, Temple of Dog, Eric Johnson, Chiodos, Racer X, Paul Gilbert, The Human Abstract, Belay My Last, The Mars Volta, All That Remains, The Advantage, Ensiferum, Cross Examination,
All That Remains, Andy McKee, Daughters of Fission, Delta De Dirac, Flight of the Conchords, The Faint, Placebo, Johnny Cash, John Petrucci, Liquid Tension Experiment, Made of Iron, Mark Barnwell, Death, Modest Mouse, Victor Wooten, Tenacios D, Symphony X, The Pixies, Pat Metheny, Motorhead.......i could keep listing shit all day.

Metal, Folk, Blues, Classical, Acoustic, Prog, Classic Rock, Alternative, Punk, Jazz, Fusion, Music from all around th world. Pretty much anything that isn't mainsteam and shitty I'll listen to. Lately I've been listening to a lot of different traditional music from other countries trying to expand.

Biography:

My name is Ryan. I live in St. Louis, MO. I'm 20 years old. Ummmmmm, I skateboard and play guitar. Thats all you get.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.