Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Just so you know

General Chat
Notim  
24 Mar 2008 17:11 | Quote
United States
I didnt walk away because I was pissed I walked away because I felt disrespected, If anyone did that to my face I would smack you in the mouth, I felt disrepected I'm over it for the first time with out smacking someone in the mouth.......Normal,I enjoy talking with you all or I wouldnt be here ,like the Zimbabwa?....lol
Notim  
24 Mar 2008 17:36 | Quote
United States
and that all sounds to serious....I am a hard working ,long haired,crazy guitar player from a time that (you had to be there) attitude. Please I am just a old metal guitar player still living and playing, now a days hard to understand.
league  
24 Mar 2008 17:49 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
Man, and just when I thought I was gonna surpass your post count. Lol.
You shouldnt leave the site because of just one argument. I try to respect everyone and people disagree with me all the time.
Notim  
24 Mar 2008 17:55 | Quote
United States
Dude I left the site for my self,I allways respect everyone until I'm direspected I have been other things(military) you never disrespect someone ......never .....let it go
Doz  
24 Mar 2008 19:39 | Quote
United Kingdom
To be honest, I didn't really have any disrespect going on. It was, I thought you were saying something. It didn't really change my opinion of you though at all.

Debates just don't change my opinion of someone really.
Notim  
24 Mar 2008 19:56 | Quote
United States
Lets just let it go okay?I feel I was called Ignorant and Closed Minded ,I may be sometimes but that will get your ass beat in my world
just man to man.doz did any time in the field?hell no ,watch on TV like evryone else huh then call a bullshit of a guess.

Music is A Gift when you live in a World of Hell.

Give it a Try !
Notim  
24 Mar 2008 19:59 | Quote
United States
yOU hAvE nO cLuE!
telecrater  
24 Mar 2008 20:08 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 8
hi, so dude, are you back?

If so Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
goodtunes  
24 Mar 2008 20:30 | Quote
United States
ok i just reviewed the thread that got all this started.

1. kicknguitar interpreted the "Tech" in notims post as the word teach but really i think notim was saying technical as in you dont have to over complicate things to play well

2. kicknguitar when he used the word ignorant he was not talking to notim directly. and ignorant is not the same thing as stupid or dumb. i am ignorant of something if i have never heard of it but that doesnt mean i am stupid. it is just the lack of knowledge not the inability to learn something.

3. i think when kicknguitar use that word and closed minded it offended notim, and then some other post that were meant to be explantions of where people where coming from just reenforced his aggravation.

4. its up to notim and really everyone on here when he/she will stop using this site. i dont want to see someone leave over a disagreement.
but he is obivously very angry and if he feels is better for him to leave then i wish him well in the future which ever way he decides
les_paul  
24 Mar 2008 20:40 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 3
Licks: 2
Dude, I think he's back now and everybody's over it... At least I think.
Doz  
25 Mar 2008 00:30 | Quote
United Kingdom
Woah, did you just take a dig at me though Notim? I didn't call you any of those terms... that was someone else.

And lol, what are you on about doing time in the field? I really don't think that should be having effect on our conversations on an internet guitar forum.
telecrater  
25 Mar 2008 18:58 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 8
We love you Notim, not in a homosexual way (not that their is anything wrong with that...unless your catholic) but in a brotherly way. Welcome back
bodom  
25 Mar 2008 19:46 | Quote
Canada
Lessons: 4
Personaly I think he is a big baby and I really don’t give a shit what anyone thinks. You don’t just run away when someone doesn’t agree with you. Also why even bother making a thread about leaving why not just leave? It makes me think your just looking for attention. People are just giving their opinion, like I doing now. I know people are not going to like this post and normaly I wouldn’t express my opinion without being asked. But by making a thread you are asking for opinions. Anyway Im sick of reading this crap just get over it or leave already.
les_paul  
25 Mar 2008 23:10 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 3
Licks: 2
telecrater says:
We love you Notim, not in a homosexual way (not that their is anything wrong with that...unless your catholic) but in a brotherly way. Welcome back
lmao! you know how to break the tension Crater.

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.