Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Links to Forum Member's Music Pages

Music and Bands
JustJeff  
1 May 2011 08:59 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
I'm surprised that with so many of us making new pages for our music that no one has put together a master list of all the forum members and their music pages to make it easy for us to all network with each other.

Anyone down for setting up a master list of this info?
DanielM  
1 May 2011 09:07 | Quote
United Kingdom
Lessons: 1
I'd contribute to the list, surely we can all post links in this thread and then once the majority of people have done that copy and past all the links into one thread?
BodomBeachTerror  
1 May 2011 10:19 | Quote
Canada
Licks: 1
Hear hear ditto
Heather  
1 May 2011 10:35 | Quote
United Kingdom
Licks: 2
I think that's a great idea. Not that I've recorded anything yet - but it'll still be useful in due time and I'd still like to see other peep's stuff that they wanna share :-)
JustJeff  
1 May 2011 13:17 | Quote
United States
It would be nice if we could get a thread that the first post could always be edited so that we can keep adding to it. This way we can all support each other!
Guitarslinger124  
1 May 2011 13:53 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
If y'all want to PM me your site links I would gladly create a link list for y'all.

Rock on!
JazzMaverick  
1 May 2011 15:34 | Quote
United Kingdom
Lessons: 24
Licks: 37
In order to re-edit your posts, you'd have to ask a Mod, I wouldn't mind doing it. I'm more than happy to share other people's songs, and thankfully it's be easy to find!

I'm all for it.
JustJeff  
1 May 2011 15:38 | Quote
United States
As long as a mod has the first post and he/she can re-edit their original post to update it... we'll be fine.

I just think we should all be supporting each other's music :) And maybe it would get some of the other people on this site more willing to share their work on so many of these great music sites.
JustJeff  
9 May 2011 12:45 | Quote
United States
So are4 we gonna do this?!?!?!?!?
gshredder2112  
9 May 2011 12:53 | Quote
United States
Licks: 3
^^¶ I will have a bunch songs recorded next month hopefully,when i get my computer fixed,then i post a bunch my horrible noise for you guys to hula too.
macandkanga  
9 May 2011 16:19 | Quote
United States
I say put your links on your profile page like Justjeff does. Then you can just click on their profile picture and it will take you right where they are.
nullnaught  
10 May 2011 07:08 | Quote
i agree with mac.

Or. There is a video thread that stays up top. Why not have a non video thread of your music that stays up top also. Mabey.
Guitarslinger124  
11 May 2011 03:22 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 12
Licks: 42
Hey guys, I created a lesson with peoples links on there. I made it as a lesson so I can edit it; because I am not a MOD I can not edit regular threads. It should be approved soon, Just PM me your links and I will add them to the page.

Maybe later a MOD turn it into a sticky thread. But for now, I think that should suffice. So far I only have, JustJeff, DanielM and myself.

Rock on!
Heather  
11 May 2011 13:43 | Quote
United Kingdom
Licks: 2
macandkanga says:
I say put your links on your profile page like Justjeff does. Then you can just click on their profile picture and it will take you right where they are.

Indeed peeps could do that. Only problem is not everyone seems to pay attention that way. I believe a thread will get each other's attention much more effectively - especially if there are many members/lurkers who like myself will usually only check a profile once and not bother again at least for another several months because I honestly don't think to expect much change in profiles a lot. If it's a thread we will see the change fed on the main page and think to look.

Ah, that's clever thinking GS!
Phip  
11 May 2011 15:01 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Dudes,
I looked but I don't seem to be able to make a topic or lesson "sticky". Sorry, I think that is an Admin priveledge.
Anyway I approved slinger's "lesson".
If the Admin sees this he may just stick it. If not (give it a few days) i'll send him an email. just remind me slinger ok?
Phip

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.