Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

Loop station

Instruments and Gear
harleyofdoom  
23 May 2010 10:13 | Quote
United States
hello all,

just placed an order for a Digitech JamMan Looper and Phrase-Sampler Pedal and am eagerly awaiting its arrival. Been wanting a loop-station for a while mainly because i cant find rhythm guitarists who are willing and able to play my chord progressions for a half hour while i get a solo tightened up. just wondering if any of you have one of these and how it compares to the Boss rc20xl.
EMB5490  
23 May 2010 10:49 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
Licks: 1
i have it. it broke and i still say its the best ****ing pedal i have on my board. amazing your going to be amazed and your practicing will be 1000x better and youll get better faster...

possibly one of the best loopers on the market.. i love how it can slow down tempo without changing pitch. insanly helpful.
harleyofdoom  
23 May 2010 11:58 | Quote
United States
cool, just what i wanted to hear. I'm a little annoyed that it doesn't have quantize like the boss but im hoping that having to tap the pedal at exactly the right time will improve my rhythm

out of curiosity in what way did yours brake?
EMB5490  
23 May 2010 12:09 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 1
just the memory card fyi buy a 2gig one. worth the 10$

whats quantize?

its really helpful if you know how to use it... id suggest reading the manual...
ChicagoMedic  
23 May 2010 12:39 | Quote
United States
i have a boss rc-2 and its pretty sick. it's basic but does what i need it to. have fun,
harleyofdoom  
23 May 2010 13:32 | Quote
United States
from what i understand of it quantize guesstimates the tempo of your loop and cuts it so it stays in time if you stomp the pedal a few seconds off
carlsnow  
23 May 2010 15:02 | Quote
United States
Lessons: 2
I use my RC-20 inna vastly different way then y'all are talking about so I'll bow outta THAT part.
... but I will say, it IS a beast of a wonderful tool to have in yer sonic-arsenal!

RAWK!
Cs

vincejonesiii  
25 May 2010 09:51 | Quote
United States
rc-2 gots it loves it ... you cant have it :D
harleyofdoom  
27 May 2010 19:51 | Quote
United States
it arrived in the mail the other day, 5 pounds of joy wrapped in a blue metal casing . spent most of the day today getting a hold of all those riffs the have been hiding in the deep dark recesses of my mind and recording them, playing around with different leads and vocal phrasings. soo much fun.
now i just need to get a mic and i can throw some mouth sounds and self harmonies in the mix too. i think i may have contracted GAS
Reinhardt  
28 May 2010 04:02 | Quote
South Africa
Also have a Boss Rc-2 loop station and been playing gigs for almost a year with this little companion.
Plays my chord progressions exactly like me :D
Dont have to share my gig money with him :P
His always on time :D
And it never breaks!

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.