Home | Scales | Tuner | Forum

A Perfect Circl (new lyrics).

Songwriting
Evan  
21 Oct 2009 23:52 | Quote
United States
My sins will always follow me with a mirror yelling back at me. But, I can't see myself in it anymore. Since God has taken it out of me, I suppose that I should never see myself looking back at them anymore.

I can't always make a perfect circle. And, I may never be all that I should. But, God has never left, so here's a chance to reap what you will sow for all thats good.

The daily does of pain I take dictates how my bed is made. But, I wont tuck me in anymore. I walk the line of wasted time and hope that I can find a rhyme. But, I can't rhyme a song to save my life.

I can't always make a perfect circle. And, I don't always do all that I should. But, God has never left, so here's a chance to reap what you will sow for all thats good.
fender_bender  
22 Oct 2009 08:17 | Quote
United States
Christian lyrics? I don't quite understand the 'perfect circle'. If you make a perfect circle then you will be right where you started and stuck in an endless cycle. So I guess you wouldn't want to make a perfect circle, right? I may have missed something though. Anyway, keep writing! I'm at a point in my writing where I am trying to get my point across without using so many words. It can get pretty challenging at times.
Evan  
23 Oct 2009 02:28 | Quote
United States
What I was refering to by that was that it's really hard to draw a perfect circle. Which is a lot like life - can't exactly get it perfect.

fender_bender  
23 Oct 2009 08:11 | Quote
United States
Aha. Maybe you should change it to 'draw' to avoid confusion?
Evan  
23 Oct 2009 17:39 | Quote
United States
Ah, good eye.
Evan  
23 Oct 2009 18:27 | Quote
United States
Here's an short clip of the music I'm working on for the song. I had forgotten what I actually called the song, lol. I had a bit of a technical issue with some equipment, so I had to record my guitar parts with a mircrophone. Also, I wanted to expriment a bit and so I tuned down my guitar and used it to record the "bass" parts.

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=gM5MB4

Copyright © 2004-2017 All-Guitar-Chords.com. All rights reserved.